No announcement yet.

tbm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Rage, great comms, well packaged, arrived promptly. Gets a cavalcade SEAL OF APPROVAL and a non-sexy man hug.

Comment

Brought a blu ray off keith, arrived quickly and very well package. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks, steve

Comment

Sold me a 360 game. As usual, an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Thanks again

Comment

Bought a couple of blus from Keith - arrived quickly, well packaged and in tip-top condition. Thanks mate.

Comment

Bought Muppets Blu-Ray from tbm, a pleasure to deal with and lightning fast turn around time

Comment

One of the best guys to deal with on here, whether as a seller/buyer. Mission Impossible steelbook received nice and mint, thanks to some careful packing.

Comment

Bought two blus off the fella and as usual top bloke and as described. Fantastically packaged!

Comment

tbm just sold me his mint dodonpachi saidaioujou. It was exactly as described and arrived superfast. Top notch commuication from a friendly seller. Many thanks!!

Comment

All good as usual. Great seller

Comment

Sold me Saidaijou for the Xbox360, which arrived promptly, as described. Very friendly guy to deal with. Sorry for delay with feedback! :-)

Edit: Just noticed I did already leave feedback. Doh! Oh well, have some more, lol. :-)

Comment

Bought DDP DFK Black Label from tbm. Comms, packaging, dispatch speed, everything was top drawer. Game arrived fast and in perfect condition. Keith is definitely my kind of trader.

Flawless.

Comment

I sold Keith an item. He paid instantly, and was as friendly to deal with as always. Top man.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                          X