Bayonetta [PS3/360]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
    Anyone going for the Switch version of this and the sequel?
    I bought it. Superb!

JoyCons work well enough.

Comment

Do the Joycons have some sort of waggling usage or is it just how comfortable they are?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        Hmmm. I recall being shot down when I suggested that joycons were less than optimal for bayonetta...
        My 360 pad has barely survived the thrashing it's had over the years between Bayonetta and Skyrim (mainly the Bayonetta torture attacks).

They'll be fine as an input method, I just want to keep the irreplaceable Neon pair as minty as possible for when I eventually sell the console if/when they do a ver.2.

Comment

Ok. Downloaded it now! My joycons are pretty fubared anyway but might smash up my pro controller too. Never played it before so am looking forward to getting stuck in!

Comment

I reckon joycons will barely survive a bayonetta playthrough. I have neon yellow ones that I don't want wrecked.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              I reckon joycons will barely survive a bayonetta playthrough. I have neon yellow ones that I don't want wrecked.
              Just spam dodge offset with the handguns, minimal wear right there.

Comment

Reversible cover art on the physical copy too 😀

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  Just spam dodge offset with the handguns, minimal wear right there.
                  Minimal score and minimal enjoyment, too.

Comment

I suck at this game. Got a lot of learning to do, stuck on some stupid dragon face... great fun though.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                      Minimal score and minimal enjoyment, too.
                      Speedy is the consummate minimalist. Sometimes he just looks moodily at the game instead of playing it.

Comment

Was the PS3 version ever patched to work as well as the X360 version? Thinking of trading mine in for 360, now that it's dirt cheap, unless the patch fixes performance.

Comment

It was patched but it's still terrible. The frame rate trips leading to your hits 'missing' and thus combo points not registering.

I'd throw it in the recycling rather than inadvertently condemning someone into playing that version of the game.

Comment

I'd throw it in the recycling rather than inadvertently condemning someone into playing that version of the game.

I might give it away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post

I might give it away.
                              Nah, not even that, do what I do: Buy the 360 version and give that away. It was £2 the last time I was in CEX.

Comment

Nah, not even that, do what I do: Buy the 360 version and give that away. It was £2 the last time I was in CEX.
                                But I want to play it!

What if I buy two copies, and put the 360 disc inside the PS3 box and then leave that on like a park bench somewhere?

Comment

Working...
                                X