PES 2010 NTSC-uk Community Mode (PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PES 2010 NTSC-uk Community Mode (PS3)

Reckon we could swerve some potential laggy matches if we get an online Community going on here.

The Community mode lets you see scores and stuff between games played by those within it. Friendlies etc. Also, once in a Community, we can set up a league and even play some Legends games.

To get involved, go to Online > Community and choose to join a Community. Then, you can either search for me or search by Community name, which is NTSC-UK.

The Community password is monkey88.

My PSN name is hoolak.
    Last edited by hudson; 22-10-2009, 18:00.

I shall join.

Comment

I'll join.

Comment

I've joined this already. I'm definitely up for games with you guys should anybody be online at the same time. Look forward to some epic games.

Comment

I've signed up probably won't be much of a challenge to everyone here but looking to gain experience and maybe even a trick or two for the locker.

PSN: NeoStuey

Comment

Just played my very first online game against a French guy who was Milan and I chose Fiorentina, ranked 1v1 match. Ultimatley I lost the game 1-0 due a defensive error, quite pleased with how I played overall. Did hit the woodwork on one occasion.

BUT my profile says I've played two games and won 1 and lost 1. Not sure why? Konami not recording states correctly?
            Last edited by NeoStuey; 24-10-2009, 09:22.

Comment

Had some quality games with hoolak last night, pleasure as always. I think I won three and lost two. I lost one of the games 6-2, total spankage. I got revenge though by beating his beloved Liverpool 4-1. Oh and we also had an epic 4-4 draw, what a match.

Comment

Yeah great games, but by jove, Chelsea had a ton of luck for most of them goals! My Liverpool did play absolutely pap lol. Bordeaux on the other hand... wow!

Kun Aguero! He looks ace in the game and is equally deadly.

Not sure if you set the time limit to 'Long' for the games, but do so in the future if you didn't. Need time to sort those purple arrows. Forlan is always dead

Comment

I have joined. Go easy on me!

Comment

I'm in:

AlanPartridge85

Comment

I`m in eventually when my copy arrives.

Comment

I shall join although I am rubbish at Pro Evo so...

Comment

Have never found anyone in the community, I am on now though.

Comment

We should sort out a night where we gather for while. What yers reckon, have a gathering of friendlies on the weekend sometime?

Comment

ill join

Comment

Working...
                              X