Stevie Vip 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevie Vip 99

It was his first time selling on here, and must say the transaction couldnt have gone better.

Fast response to PM's, lightning delivery and a top guy to boot

Have to echo MrKirov's sentiments.

Steve sold me Forza 3 and a very pleasant trade was had. Comms were excellent, posting quick and the game arrived in perfect condition.

Two thumbs up

Comment

Stevie sold me Modern Warfare 2 in an excellent sale complete with pleasant comms and lightning-fast delivery. Highly recommended trader!

Comment

bought a xbox 360 pad from Stevie, good comms and fast delivery, couldn't ask for more..

Comment

I sold Stevie COD4 on the 360. Instant payment and quick and friendly comms.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Sold Stevie Assassin's Creed and he paid for it instantly, top bloke!

Comment

Same experience, instant payment for a couple of games, excellent stuff

Comment

Did a game trade with Stevie, excellent speed of delivery, excellent at keeping you informed, highly recommended
                thankyou
                enjoy

Comment

Traded with Steve and it was a top quality deal all along, will definitely trade with him again.

Comment

Sold The Beatles : Rock Band to Stevie, pleasure to trade with, polite and friendly and fast payment.

Comment

Super-fast Xmas deliver of gamesoft. Nice friendly chap.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought a Fallout 3 figure from me(some people have no taste!!)

Anyway..great buyer,paid quickly and left feedback as well....

TOP MARKS ALL ROUND.

Comment

Bought Xbox 360 games from him. Fast and friendly service. Excellent.

Comment

Steve bought a 360 game from me, paid instantly and friendly PMs. Super!

Comment

Bought some t shirts from me. Paid quickly, great comms. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X