No announcement yet.

FIFA 10 - League Signup [PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah get playing, fellas. Be sure to add everyone to your Friends list.

If you want in, then simply follow the instructions on first post. Search 'NTSC-uk' > Password = monkey88, pick a team.

To play an opponent, enter the Friend League in FIFA and invite your opponent to a match.

Comment

Cool. I'll be on from about 8.30 this evening so if anybody fancies an easy 3 points go ahead and invite me.

Comment

I might be online later Teddy if I can claw the TV away from the missus for a bit so will see if you on...get your season off to a nice easy win for you

I still need to add most of you lot to my friends list ready.

I had been thinking should we arrange for games to be played on a specific day & work out a proper schedule so we know who should be on & when otherwise I think this might get a bit messy.

Also should we add a custom tournament for a league cup kind of thing??

I dont mind working something out this end if I need to for a season schedule etc.

Comment

Has this started yet?

I realised today that I haven't played anyone yet.

Comment

Gonna have to drop out of this now. TV died and a combination of us not having another I can use and being skint means the PS3 is out of action for a while. 360 is lucky though, I have a spare monitor and a VGA lead.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              Has this started yet?

I realised today that I haven't played anyone yet.
              Dont think so

Cant see that anybody has arranged anything yet.

I dont even know how we are going to structure it...Like I said above I can try to get some things arranged if people want me to.

That said if anyone is on tonight I could get a few games in...played my first 2 games online the other night against some randoms & got my arse handed to me on a plate...including a 10-1 defeat

Anyway if anyone wants a game tonight I'll be about at some point

Neil

Comment

Working...
              X