No announcement yet.

FIFA 10 - League Signup [PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I won't be Man Ut if Johnno wants to be them. I'll have a think and edit my post later. Probably end up being Fiorentina or Inter. Watch this space.

EDIT: Went with Inter.
    Last edited by teddymeow; 04-10-2009, 19:10.

Comment

I'll be up for this, if there's a problem with the team I'll change to another

doodledude / man utd

Comment

I'm making a new rule again!

I think we should prevent duplicate teams being used. So, two of one team is forbidden. Pick another of the very many quality club teams available.

Just to keep it interesting.

Sorry, Doodledude. Johnno is Man Poo, I mean U.
        Last edited by hudson; 04-10-2009, 13:16.

Comment

ok make me barca please

Comment

I've added those who I haven't got on my Friends list and I've sent league invites to those on my list.

Comment

Oooh crud. Didn't write down the right PSN name. My PSN name is MajorSmiggins. V v sorry!

Comment

Aah, so some other Teenagewasteland out there is wondering who the fudge I am?

Comment

Going to wait until Soundwave comes back from holiday in a couple of weeks before starting this, so we should all have some decent practice time up until then.

Don't forget, the league has been assembled and can be joined by going to Online Game Modes > Friend Leagues > Search League > Search for NTSCuk, password is monkey88.

Comment

im up for this.
                    Sturae is my tag for psn
                    oh and il be the mighty aston villa please
                    thanks
                    Last edited by Sturae229; 11-10-2009, 09:48. Reason: edit

Comment

I'm up for joining this. I'll have a look at what teams are left and I'll update this post with a concrete choice afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                        Going to wait until Soundwave comes back from holiday in a couple of weeks before starting this, so we should all have some decent practice time up until then.

Don't forget, the league has been assembled and can be joined by going to Online Game Modes > Friend Leagues > Search League > Search for NTSCuk, password is monkey88.
                        I'm back baby

Havent had time to load up my PS3 since I got back at 1am this morning but will be on later to have a few practice games (dont think the PSP version that I've been rinsing for 2 weeks is a particualrly good way to get used to the big brother version) & make sure I can actually get online this time...'09 wouldnt let me so I'll check everything is hunky dory & I'll let you all know.

Neil

Comment

Neil.

I've had no issues with online connections with this like we did with 09.

Comment

Had a bit of a try online with Fifa last night (Didnt play a game) & everything seems like I can get myself online perfectly this time

Think we can get started if everyone is still up for this??

Neil

Comment

Still up for this although I still don't have internet in my house! Should have it by the end of the week though.

Comment

If there's room for me, I'm up for this as I now have the PS3 version.

Comment

Working...
                                X