No announcement yet.

FIFA 10 - Club Signup [XBOX 360]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want some back up players put me down, I'm happy to fill in any position if your short. Gamertag - Spacescape.

Comment

can you send my invite again i cant see anything in my player hub?

Comment

Pfft.... Bunch of thieves!

Seriously though, we played some blinding stuff tonight, scoring some beautifully crafted goals along the way. I think we only did the one cross along the six yard box and tap in, the rest was beautiful.

Can't wait for the next outing. Left striker for me please!!!

Comment

Gotta agree, last night was incredible. When it was just myself, Jim and Windy we were so desolate, ready to give up playing the game...but get 5/6 people involved and it comes alive.

AMAZING scenes last night, scoring 3-5 goals every game! Last night we were the destroyers of numpties!

Was just well impressed with eveyone playing last night. Windy and Andy were absolute DEMONS up front, working the keeper every attempt! Windy won every single knock-on that was possible and Fami has a stunning left foot. Jim and Stoppy on the wings gave everyone a torrid time, and I felt myself and and yesteryears were like a young Scholes and Campo, one breaking forward, the other breaking play up. On a personal note I felt I had the best defensive night of my life, I felt like screaming "None shall pass" on more than one occasion.

Can't wait for the next sesh! Sent out the the remaining invites by the way!
          Last edited by Jebus; 06-10-2009, 06:12.

Comment

I should be able to get on tonight, I just need to renew my sub.

Comment

Cool, hope we get as many as last night! I'd say it ended up being one of the most enjoyable gaming nights in a long time!

Also, we should arrange a set night/date to try for the "Play a club match with 11 players" achievement, never got that in 09, would be nice to get it in 10.

Comment

got my code, what time is everyone on?

Comment

We usually tend to play after half 7, but I reckon I'm gonna be a bit later tonight. It really got going with 5/6 people last ngiht around 9pm-ish.

Comment

I'll be on for about 8.30 / 9pm.

Comment

Just so people know, current team lineup :

GK : A. Numpty

LB : ______
                      LCB : _______
                      RCB : AdCook
                      RB : ________

LM : Stoppy
                      LCM : Yesteryears
                      RCM : ______
                      RM : Jimtendo

LS : Famidude
                      RS : MadWindy

If you want to play as your virtual pro then you need to set HIS position to the position you want to play online. In this mode you cannot pick the team, or make substitutes, so if your Pro doesn't match the position you want to play, you'll end up as someone else.

Comment

I'll play anywhere, I can be completely useless in a variety of positions.

Comment

Can I be RCM?

I'll be on tonight to hopefully make my debut.

Comment

ill be on again 9 ish

Comment

Originally posted by Herbalizer View Post
                              I'll play anywhere, I can be completely useless in a variety of positions.
                              I doubt you will be mate. I'm terrible when I play on my own but when we all get together as a team the results have been solid and occasionally like last night, magnificent.

Comment

how does this work then. do i need to create my player in a position you need or will my striker ive already created be able to play any of the other positions?

Comment

Working...
                                X