Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EDDIE M0NS00N (previously Tommy Verceti)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDDIE M0NS00N (previously Tommy Verceti)

He bought Left 4 dead from me which he paid the money instantly when he said he would and also had very clear and friendly communications through PM's. Thankyou very much.

Recommended trader.

Bought my copy of CoD Black Ops.
    Fast payment and friendly PMs. Would deal with again.

Comment

I bought Dead Space 2 from Eddie, perfect condition, arrived next day. A good guy too, highly recommended

Comment

I sold Bry Worms Open Warfare 2 on DS. He paid right away and was friendly throughout. Thanks for a smooth transaction.

Comment

Bought a DS Lite off of me. Super friendly and very quick payment.

Thanks very much!

Comment

Sold me Phantasy Star Zero on the DS. Friendly to deal with and the game came in excellent condition, as described. Cheers

Comment

Bought Rock Band 1 & 2 sealed. Arrived quickly and as described and kept informed all the way. Cheers

Comment

Bought a sealed Layton game from this chap. Arrived fast and nicely packed up. Very recommended.

Comment

Sold me some 360 games, did me a great deal and they were delivered super quickly

Thanks again!

Comment

Sold me some 360 games, did me a great deal and they were delivered super quickly

Thanks again!

Comment

Sold me double Agent on the 360, well packed, awesome comms, arrived super quick! Nice one guvnor!

Comment

Bought some XBox & PS2 games. Arrived quick, well packed & in the described condition.

thanks.

Comment

bought a 360 controller from bry, he sent it quick but due to royal mail it arrived some days afterwards and was helpful incase it had gone missing.

will definately deal with again.

thanks

Comment

Bought three cheap games from Bry, flawless seller. Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought Crysis 2 download off mr monsoon. All good. All very good. Top stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X