• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by browngirl View Post
    onechanbara bikini samurai squad - as new ?8
    guitar hero world tour (game only) - sealed new - ?11

both delivered first class recorded
    I hadn't heard of Onechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad but absolutely loved the name, had a bit of a look around at the game...I've lost interest in the name now!

I'm Rock Band only and play them on the PS3 so going to have to say no to that one too.

Thanks for the offers though.

Comment

hey im selling left for dead ?17 pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Pete88 View Post
        hey im selling left for dead ?17 pm sent
        If it's in really good condition then I'm interested. PM me your PayPal details and I'll get the cash over to you.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

NEW WANTS
            Tomb Raider: Anniversary
            Microsoft Memory Unit (512MB)
            Wireless Network Adapter - black preferred
            360 Messenger Kit - black preferred

The Network Adapter & Messenger Kit are not things that I feel I need to get so I'd only consider buying them if they were nice & cheap.

REMOVED
            Crackdown (bought elsewhere)
            Fable 2 (bought elsewhere)
            PGR 4 (lost interest)

I'm going to be starting a really big sales thread later with loads of stuff in so if you have stuff I'm after, you may want check that for trades later.

Comment

Tomb Raider: Anniversary + Bonus Disk for £10 any good to you mate?

Also, not 100% certain on this, but I think the adapter and messenger kit only come in grey atm, which is a shame as the prior sticks out like fat arse on my elite console

Comment

Sorry, only just seen your reply. ?10 sounds Ok, PM me your PayPal details and I'll get it straight over to you.

I've not seen them in black to be honest, it doesn't really matter but I'd certainly prefer it to match.

Comment

Should add that if the Tomb Raider is in one of those crappy card holders then I'm not interested, sorry. Hadn't realised that some came in those boxes until I saw one today.

Comment

Hey JP.

If you are still looking for a network adapter (they don't come in black btw) the Hut have them as a 24hr special @ £32.79: http://www.thehut.com/hut/8482664.product

2nd hand ones seem to go for around £30-35 so might be of interest.

While I remember cheers for the friends request

Comment

Originally posted by tom-nook View Post
                      Hey JP.

If you are still looking for a network adapter (they don't come in black btw) the Hut have them as a 24hr special @ ?32.79: http://www.thehut.com/hut/8482664.product

2nd hand ones seem to go for around ?30-35 so might be of interest.

While I remember cheers for the friends request
                      Thanks, I've ordered one now!

To be honest, I've added quite a few from here but if people have tags different to their forum names then I've probably forgotten who they are.

I'll get around to adding the rest sometime too.

---------------------------------

ADDED
                      Burnout Revenge

REMOVED
                      Wireless Network Adapter

Comment

I'll add you as and when I remember John, or if you're in a hurry then my XBL Tag is FoolSpecWarrior

Comment

Don't bother with Burnout revenge mate, Paradise is where it's at. Best online multi player game of this gen.

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
                            I'll add you as and when I remember John, or if you're in a hurry then my XBL Tag is FoolSpecWarrior
                            Just checked, I've already added you mate.
                            Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                            Don't bother with Burnout revenge mate, Paradise is where it's at. Best online multi player game of this gen.
                            I've played Paradise for about 4 million hours already and fancy trying the old one as it's cheap now. I had it on the PS2 and loved it, it may be strange going back after Paradise though.

Comment

ADDED
                              • Grand Theft Auto IV

As always, not really looking a limited edition or rerelease version and it must be close to mint condition.

REMOVED
                              • Burnout: Revenge (bought elsewhere)
                              • Tomb Raider: Anniversary (bought from daragon)

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                                Hm. I'd disagree, I found Revenge a much better game. Paradise really bored me. But to each his own, I suppose.

Also, I've got a VGC copy of Left 4 Dead, ?25 shipped?

Comment

Working...
                                X