"I'll meet any man in this room in 60 seconds."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'll meet any man in this room in 60 seconds."

Are you good at Street Fighter IV? Can you make it to Hammersmith London? If so, I challenge anyone on this forum to Street Fighter IV in Capcom's offices. If I win, I get to make at least some of you come in to our office to play Lost Planet 2 early.

Bring it.

I'm in Ealing and always up for some SF

Comment

Lol, what about if I win?
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

You won't have to play terrible capcom games!

Comment

Is that Leo Tan? If so I wouldn't worry too much about winning Joe!

Comment

Can I turn up and let you trounce me as a formality and then play Lost Planet 2 please?

Comment

Don't mean to doubt him, but has anyone verified that this guy is who he says?

Comment

He's Capcom Europe yeah. Someone get up their and get us a scoop on Lost Planet 2 for the site

Comment

If it's at the weekend I will do pretty much anything to play Lost Planet 2. COuld this be an exclusive NTSC-UK preview piece?

Comment

And I can say from first hand experience that chopemon is more than up to the task of losing at SF4

(And you can partly blame Leo for me beating you too, as I starting using Zangief after watching his training videos on Eurogamer.)

Comment

How does one gain access to the Capcom offices? I don't want my kneecaps breaking by some doubly hard-as-nails security guard at the front gate

Comment

They have Seth on the Front Gate

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
                          They have Seth on the Front Gate
                          In that case I'll have no trouble getting in

I can get from my front door to Hammersmith in < 30 minutes. Name a date and a time and I will be there with bells on (proverbial or otherwise)!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesS View Post
                            And I can say from first hand experience that chopemon is more than up to the task of losing at SF4

(And you can partly blame Leo for me beating you too, as I starting using Zangief after watching his training videos on Eurogamer.)
                            I'm trying to think of a way that I can blame you for breaking my Mad Catz pad and getting you to buy me a new one.

Me losing to Leo (and most people on this board) is a foregone conclusion and playing will just be a formality.

I am jonesing for LP2.

Comment

I have played Leo at the Capcom offices on a cab, and had my arse handed to me on a plate. I went away, practiced like buggerey, went back for a rematch - this time played on the 360 with the Madcatz stick - same conclusion!

He mentioned that he might issue a challenge here at NTSC - and so he has! Bloody good bloke too - but get ready for a pasting. I nominate Psyduck! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X