Teddymeow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    Bought Watchdogs PS4 from Chris, arrived nicely in time for me to take my PS4 away with work for the next two weeks, cheers mate!
    Smashing!! Glad it arrived. I did ask the woman at the post office and she couldn't guarantee. Enjoy my good Sir!!

Comment

Top game-sendage action from Chris once again.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Chris sold me a brand new copy of Watchdogs on PS4. The game arrived very quickly as described. Very pleasant to deal with. Thanks again mate

Comment

Sold me a wii u controller arrived as described well packaged, Great Seller!

Comment

Bought some Sanwa buttons and a Jp Saturn game off Chris.

Comms were spot on, everything was very well packaged inside a box with plenty of bubble-wrap, and everything arrived in the tip-top condition it was described in.

Excellent seller

Comment

Bought a Saturn game from Chris which came quickly and in lovely condition. A pleasure to deal with as always, many thanks sir!

Comment

Bought some more bits off Chris, who unsurprisingly, is still a gentleman since the last time we traded (a week ago). A delight to trade with, and safe as houses. Cheers!

Comment

Sold Chris metro redux on ps4. Great buyer thanks

Comment

Top game-sendage action from Chris who once again does the forum proud.

Thanks Mate you are a star!!

Comment

Bought Sunset Overdrive, best packaged game I have ever received. Highly recommended

Comment

Sold me a J-PSN code, which was with me mere seconds after payment. Cheers guv!

Comment

Bought the new PS4 COD game from Chris. All good in the hood.........or something like that. Cheers.

Comment

Bought GTAV ps4. Nice fast postage and mint condition game. Thanks mate

Comment

Sold me two GameCubes titles. Both in very nice condition and well packaged. Cheers dude.

Comment

Bought a DC VGA cable off Chris, and really pleased. Came well packaged and posted quickly. I'd gladly introduce him to my mother.

Comment

Working...
                                X