No announcement yet.

iPhone thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got one a couple of days ago and I really like it. Occasionally I'm dissapointed by the lack of things that are fairly standard on phones (such as being able to change your SMS tone) but there are often programs you can use to sort those kind of things out.
    I'm with T-mobile and just using the GPRS which is fine, having pages I can read easily is much better than the 3G low res offering my previous phone had.

Comment

I can change the Txt sound on mine, if thats what you mean.

Comment

YOu can't use a custom one though can you?

Comment

I can't say I've tried it but I thought you could - but you need to do it through GarageBand on an Apple.

Comment

At the moment, you can change the ringtone on your phone to a custom one but you can't change the SMS tone to a custom one.

It's a strange procedure, but perfectly easy to make a 20 second ringtone out of any music, mp3 or acc, that's on your itunes list.

Comment

My T-Mobile contract ended in January, I'm tempted by an iPhone on O2, but I'll "probably" wait for the 3G iPhone to arrive.

EDGE isn't bad at all, but 3G it simply aint.

Comment

Waiting for the 3G one to hit later in the year, but its a definite purchase once it does arrive.

Comment

8Gb iPhones are now available for £169 from O2 and Carphone Warehouse, a £100 price cut.

Perhaps even more tellingly, this offer is running until June 1st - there can only be one reason for this, surely?

Comment

3G iPhone at WWDC

Comment

there is an new one
                      Last edited by ^Katsu; 16-04-2008, 19:52.

Comment

For those not bothered about 3G you can get the iphone even cheaper if you go through quidco, as you get £100 cashback for all O2 contracts!!

Comment

I heard CPW are slicing a cool £100 off the iPhone now.

Comment

Yers, it's £169 now, although that is only because the 3G-enabled one is imminent.

If anyone is interested, there are 3 handsets about to be released by LG that all MDK an iPhone.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                              If anyone is interested, there are 3 handsets about to be released by LG that all MDK an iPhone.
                              How so?

Comment

Well I'm not allowed to give any real details, but they all do everything (and more) that iPhones do, only fasterer and betterer. The highest specced one is particularly lovely.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X