No announcement yet.

Colin (was ikobo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think my last reply to this thread went something along the lines of "probably the last trade I'll have with Colin"

Well I lied Colin bought back my/his old AES bundle, and as always the trade was perfect!

I've lost count how many deals over the years we've done, but I can easily say he's one of if not the best guys to trade with here!!

Cheers fella
    Last edited by chojin; 30-06-2012, 09:41.

Comment

Sold Colin an XRGB2, a great guy to deal with

Comment

yeah good stuff with no issues

took some blu's from me in my latest sale and asked me to hold onto them whilst he was on his travels

came back and posted them the day he requested, just a shame parcelforce felt it was necessary that Colin had mind reading skills and felt no need to leave a 'whilst you were out card'

but after some tracking shenanigans the parcel was at his local sorting office which he got today

Parcelforce48, more like parcelforce288 lol

Comment

Colin bought a pc-fx and a few games off me. Nice guy and good comms. Thanks!

Comment

top guy and always happy to sell too and buy from if he acepts my offers lol

this time royal mail were good as gold - not as good as the man though

Comment

Sent me SF2 on PCE for nothing! Much appreciated.

Comment

Sold Colin some PC Engine games and also did a trade for a Neo Geo cart with my Megadrive games. As usual everything went perfectly
                Last edited by Jamie; 18-08-2012, 16:41.

Comment

Colin has helped me trim down my collection some more

See any of my many glowing feedback reports in this thread... Goes without saying a flawless trade: thumb:

Comment

Popped round to Colin's to take a game off his hands, came away being sold another one! Crafty sales tactics aside (), an absolute pleasure to deal with as always. Cheers mate!

Comment

Bought Final Fight CD from Colin. Top bloke to trade with. Thanks again.

Comment

Just realised that I had yet another decent transaction with Colin but not left feedback. Not that he needs anymore as this thread is a monster. Anyway, did a small mod for this chap, and he was great to deal with - yet again.

Comment

Ikobo bought a few NTSC gamecube games from me this weekend - super comms, and very swift payment. Highly recommended indeed!!! Thanks again!

Comment

Bought a mega Mega CD bundle from Colin- a JAP MK1 unit and 10 games, all shipped in great condition after he was kind enough to hold it for me until I got paid. Very friendly comms (with photos of the unit provided) and excellently packed too. Thanks so much!

Comment

Bought a Mega CD game and it cam back in mint cond and 1st class posting . Thanks again

Comment

Picked up an SD plasma screen from Colin this evening, who was kind enough to invite us in to see his one running and chat for a little while. Very happy with the screen, and always a nice guy to deal with and to meet on this occasion- he even threw in a new VGA cable for connection to my XRGB3. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X