No announcement yet.

Colin (was ikobo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent service once more from a highly recommended seller - games always in TOP condition and fastest sending possible in escape proof box.

thanx, gamerade.

Comment

Colin sold me a really nice copy of Dracula for the PC Engine. Great deal, thanks mate.

Comment

Bought some more PCE games from him and excellent as always.

Comment

Sold Colin a projector, as always a flawless deal

Comment

This beautiful, fine figure of a man sorted me out with a PSP Go purely at cost. Much e-hugging and flattery are necessary, and he certainly is one to trade with.

*bows*

Comment

Sold this chap Bioshock 2. Fastest payment ever. <ebay>A++++++++++++++++</>

Comment

Colin came to collect my Neo Geo AES collection. Sad to see it go, but its going (back) to a good home. Thanks again matey!

Comment

late to post fb, but bought Colin's mintier then mint HRAP, was nice meeting the chap!

Comment

Bought Ikobo's PSV. Brill price, well packaged and sent out nice and quick. Friendly PMs to boot, perfect trader

Comment

Bought some NeoGeo games from Ikobo. Everything went fine. Thanks!

Comment

Another perfect transaction, thanks Colin

Comment

And another one Colin's right on the ball with every transaction. Never any problems whatsoever.

A credit to the forum and bd trading community.

Enjoy the games dude

Comment

Great seller - as a local, was able to take a PSX off his hands quite literally. Friendly, helpful, trusting, and just an all-round decent guy - cheers again mate!

Comment

Sold me a HRAP and games in mint condition. Perfect trader as usual and a genuinely good guy as well!

Thanks again

Comment

Great chap to deal with. Thanks very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X