Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great result!

Comment

I'm not sure what you people watched, that German lass sounded like somthing Lily Allen had regurgitated after a night on the piss.

Absolubtley awful.

Mind you so was every other song....

Comment

Anyone else think greece's entry sounded like the music from Patchwork Heroes on the PSP? I can't find the exact track on Youtube, but one of PH's songs sounds almost identical, to my untried ear, to the Greece entry.

Comment

Rocball

Rocball is a Revolution On Court. Glad you like it !

Comment

Comment

Caught up with this on Sunday despite already knowing the result. It was a shame to see the UK be so woeful after all the work that had clearly been done to improve our standing for the 2009 show. We really need to either take it seriously or get out. I'm positive it isn't just down to block voting that we usually score so poorly, we really do seem to go out of our way most years to make an ass of ourselves. I'm sure there are tons of amatuer acts who would love to give it a proper crack

Comment

To me, voting the English entry last every year is a thinly-veiled form of racism.

Maybe the rest of Europe hates us for the war in Afghanistan, or maybe they've seen to many Hollywood films where the Brit is the bad guy...

..but then, I'm a heterosexual male who goes to heavy metal festivals and dislikes Eurovision, Terry Wogan and Graham Norton, so what would I know as I'm not really sure why I'm in this thread?

Comment

What happened to the Rocball man?

Comment

Does anyone know of a list of all entrants over the years, not just for england.

Im looking for an 80'as french effort but have no details to go on!

Comment

Official website of the Eurovision Song Contest. The latest news, photos, videos, participant info, voting results, the Contest's rich history and much more.

This list shows the winners of each years contest and if you click a winner it will come up with a page that will link you through to a full participants list for the selected year.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                        http://www.eurovision.tv/page/history/by-year

This list shows the winners of each years contest and if you click a winner it will come up with a page that will link you through to a full participants list for the selected year.
                        Excellent, thank you.

Comment

Pop group Blue will represent the UK in the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest in Germany, it is announced.

Comment

i maybe being stupid but i thought only unsigned artists or something could enter?

but i dont pay tht much attention

Comment

The contest is only about the song, there are no rules at all on who does the performance. They don't even have to be from the country entering it.

Comment

Why WHY do we keep entering utter utter SH*T in this show!? It is bloody embarrassing. For goodness sake get a proper voting preceedure to vet contestants. Let them use their own songs and then let people AND and panel of experts pick the winner to be our entrant.

I know the age old bollocks in the UK is that 'well it's a crap show, haha, what a load of rubbish, those silly Europeans trying to sing'

Well I'll tell you what, those silly europeans take the show EXTREMELY seriously. And why not? It's a way of promoting their country and good on em. Look at how we treat it and therefore how we promote ourselves, with utter drivel.

Politcal voting may have been a problem in the distant past but the reason we do so poorly is for one reason and one reason only, we enter complete GARBAGE!

Rant over.

Oh one more thing, if we can't bothered to treat it seriously, can we please not take part?
                                Last edited by gizmo1990; 31-01-2011, 09:28.

Comment

Working...
                                X