5.Estonia.
    6.Romania.
    7.UK.
    8.Portugal.

that'll do.

Comment

A vote for Iceland for me

Comment

Think I would go Azerbaijan, decent tune and top totty.

Agree with you about Norton, bring back Wogan.

Comment

I don't think there's really been a stand out song this year - nothing outlandish, nothing out the ordinary - it's going to be a difficult one to predict.

Moldavia is perhaps the most traditional Euro song of the lot, but things have changed loads and it's not a winner

Comment

I've gone for Iceland and Estonia. The former cause it's a decent song, the latter cause it's in a style I'm a hug fan of and there's not enough stuff like that out there.

Comment

As always, we're betting on Eurovision here to try and keep things interesting.

The housekeeping money has been put jointly on Greece, France, and a charity donation for the UK. I suspect Azerbaijan will win, but the short odds hardly made it worthwhile.

Musically, I thought the Norway entry was garbage, and Portugal was my fave.

Comment

And so the voting begins ...

Comment

In the bag for Norway.

Comment

Looks like it so far - but at least the UK is getting some points this year

Comment

And so Norway wins it - see you next year

Comment

my guess wasnt bad, i like iceland, but didnt expect it to score quite so high.
                        romania i thought would be up there too.

Comment

Highlight of the evening was Jade getting smacked in the mouth by one of her violinists

Comment

Overall it was a middling year for me, with some more years under his belt I think Norton has potential. Good placing for us especially if you take into account the still politically hinged voting. Shame Norway won, song was crap and by god he was a self indulgent w****r.

Will have to see if Webber takes a 2nd stab at it

Comment

I thought Norway had the best song and deserved the win but the guy's singing could have been better.

UK's entry this year is the best I've heard in years from us. Far better than last years rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                                Highlight of the evening was Jade getting smacked in the mouth by one of her violinists
                                I thought I saw that happen too, just as she started to come down the stairs right?

Comment

Working...
                                X