• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    They should have submitted a Cher cover "Do you BeLeave..."
    I prefer your earlier suggestion of "If EU leave me now..."

Comment

Contest organisers revise the final scores after admitting they miscalculated the jury voting.

UK'#s failed 2019 entry gets one last slap to the face as it gets 5 points deducted off its weak 16 point tally thanks to a voting error

Comment

For the first time ever, Eurovision has been cancelled.
        Last edited by Neon Ignition; 18-03-2020, 12:58.

Comment

Some good news at last!

Comment

U OK [MENTION=42]MartyG[/MENTION]?

Comment

Worst news ever

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                Some good news at last!
                YEAR RUINED.

Comment

Wadwatch cancelled.

Comment

Graham Norton has said that EuroVision 2021 will 'definitely' go ahead

A few months ago Steps ruled out ever entering because the results are so heavily politically biased which means our Ultimate Eurovision Weapon remains in the silo...

Comment

I'll say it - I actually like the UK entry this year and it's officially lyric video is a thing of beauty

Comment

Russia kicked out of Eurovision 2022 - Eurovisionworld

It's a bit of a shame that Russian have been booted out of the Eurovision because it's the first time in years that we wouldn't have come last.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          I'll say it - I actually like the UK entry this year and it's officially lyric video is a thing of beauty
                          Actually could do well, because it seems like we've sent something which sounds like a Eurovision song - rather than doing what we sometimes do, sending something we think is better and then acting all hurt when it doesn't win.

Comment

It's cute that you think Eurovision is about music

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                              It's cute that you think Eurovision is about music
                              I mean, it is. It's about politics as well but the point is that you don't place in a poetry contest by turning up with a mastpiece painting.

It's like a few years ago when we had that Electro-Swing number. Actually really good; fun staging, fun song, decent performance - but it didn't sound like the sort of song that plays well at Eurovision. This is partially because of our national habit of looking down on Eurovision, then sending something our music industry thinks is great as if to say "here, you should be listening to this, not that trash", like a dad who forces a Dave Matthews Band CD on his 12-year-old son.

Comment

Quick reminder - this song won in 2006 ...

It won't make a scrap of difference what the melody of UK's entry is.

Comment

Working...
                                X