No announcement yet.

Complete PAL SNES Collection !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow thats one immense task but good luck. I finally parted with my snes around 4 years ago for the princely sum of £450. I spent the money on my old MR2!!! LOL!

I would never have sold it if it wasnt for the magic Xbox emu. In fact i think the snes was the best console ever.

Good luck man.

Comment

If im not mistaken, there is one person in the country who already has owned a full CIB PAL SNES set. He is in the process of selling off the last of it now, however seems to be now buying up sealed SNES games.
      Youve probably encountered him on eBay, he runs the 1 stop Snes shop (or whatever its called)

On his about me page, there used to be a photo of his wall of SNES shelves which looked incredible.

EDIT: Yup, i knew it, I found his auction for the (near) complete set a few years back
      Just a show off auction? Or do you think the seller would actually part with it if someone paid for it!? Its neatly laid out so i cant see him/her being happy parting with it! Worth a look http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/539ish-Boxed-Complete-Snes-Super-Nintendo-Games_W0QQitemZ120041548336QQihZ002QQcategoryZ112767QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Obviously doesnt work now, but he talks about his colelction of 539ish boxed games at that time...

Comment

snesbits.

I traded him a bunch of games at different points in time.

I also just bought 60 box protectors off him the other day, very handy indeed

Comment

Got any collection pics Blast? Would love to see where you put all the swag you buy!

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
            If im not mistaken, there is one person in the country who already has owned a full CIB PAL SNES set. He is in the process of selling off the last of it now, however seems to be now buying up sealed SNES games.
            Youve probably encountered him on eBay, he runs the 1 stop Snes shop (or whatever its called)

On his about me page, there used to be a photo of his wall of SNES shelves which looked incredible.

EDIT: Yup, i knew it, I found his auction for the (near) complete set a few years back
            Just a show off auction? Or do you think the seller would actually part with it if someone paid for it!? Its neatly laid out so i cant see him/her being happy parting with it! Worth a look http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/539ish-Boxed-Complete-Snes-Super-Nintendo-Games_W0QQitemZ120041548336QQihZ002QQcategoryZ112767QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Obviously doesnt work now, but he talks about his colelction of 539ish boxed games at that time...
            He told me he sold alot of his games off to buy a nice car but kept most and is now in the process of going for a complete collection, He says I have some games he needs but I aint selling

I know it will be very tough to get all games in 7/10 condition but it's possible and as I already have nearly 300 in that condition and better (including alot of the rarest ones) I may as well try!

I am not that concerned about the odd poster but I will still try to get them, I beleive I may have the Sea Quest poster!

Comment

Originally posted by Blast Hardbody View Post
              snesbits.

I traded him a bunch of games at different points in time.

I also just bought 60 box protectors off him the other day, very handy indeed
              Yeah, I also got some of those protectors from him in a trade involving that captain command0 he had off me! They are nice but I was expecting them to be a little more rigid.
              Last edited by yesteryeargames; 12-04-2009, 16:54.

Comment

I know it will be very tough to get all games in 7/10 condition but it's possible and as I already have nearly 300 in that condition and better (including alot of the rarest ones) I may as well try!
                Depends how you define 7/10 condition, the amount of snes games including the rares that pop up on eBay are only a 5/6 max in my eyes. It's getting harder and harder to pick up minty ones that are not in the hand of collectors already, I should know !

yesterdayyears do you use snesbits protective covers by chance to ? And if you do ever get that list of wants on here I know a person who might be able to help you

Wooo spooky post you answer my question as I type it lol

Comment

Spooky indeed! lol

I can email you my list and maybe you know how to get it on here? Pm me your email if you can mate. The reason I cant get my list on here is that it is colour coded and the colours don't show up so there is no point and I can't be bothered to change it at the moment!
                  Cheers!

P.S. Got any pics of your SNES games nintastic?
                  Put them on here for us to see and I will do also!
                  Last edited by yesteryeargames; 12-04-2009, 16:55.

Comment

I have added a list of the games I need so if anyone has any let me know

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the pics. And there's quite a lot of toot on that needed list lol. I guess if you want a complete collection you're inevitably going to end up with some rubbish games haha

Comment

These are the complete SNES games I have picked up this past week

A couple may not be up to my standards condition wise though

Comment

Earth Defence Force is a nice pick up. So is out to Lunch

Comment

SHAQ FU

mutha funster - what a game

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                              Mechwarrior 3050
                              Was this released in the UK? I've never seen it before. It has the box art from the (awesome) PC Mechwarrior. I did have another Mechwarrior game on the SNES but it was first-person and set in a much earlier period of the series timeline.

Comment

Yeah MechWarrior 3050 was released in the UK and is much better than the first person original SNES game, It uses an isometric viewpoint.

RE Shaq Fu, LOL possibly the worst game ever made!?

Comment

Working...
                                X