psusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

psusion

Traded my copies of Uncharted and Heavenly Sword for his Final Fantasy VI GBA game.

Everything went flawlessly, was very understanding when I asked him to send first due to his lack of feedback.

Received quickly and in perfect condition!

Job's a good un' 10/10
    Last edited by Daragon; 28-02-2009, 10:54.

I traded a few games with Aaron and they arrived quickly, by recorded delivery and in excellent condition. A welcome addition to the forum, top trader!

Comment

traded singstar vol 2 with psusion game arrive very quickly but also nicely packaged and in great nick. good trader.

Comment

Traded a couple of DC games with Psusion, trade went incredibly smoothly and game arrived superbly packaged and in tip top condition. Psusion is a guy how really knows how to look after his games, excellent forumite. Would trade with again in an instant

Comment

Aaron sold me a copy of LBP, it arrived fast and in perfect condition.

Cheers.

Comment

I bought a couple of PS2 games from Aaron (psusion). As noted above he really takes care of his stuff! The package arrived quickly and was superbly packed, and he kept me up to date with what was happening.

Absolutely faultless - I'd deal again with him in a heartbeat.

Thanks Aaron.

Comment

have a nice little trade with this gentleman

Mega drive collection against his Baten Kaitos games

lovely and hassle free trade and items arrived quickly with no fuss

smashin

Comment

Bought Zelda TP from Psusion. Arrived quickly and in genuinely mint condition. Couldn't be happier, cheers fella

Comment

Bought Saturn Dragon Force from me, instant payment & great comms. Thanks mate

Comment

I bought Mario Bros (NES classics) from psusion. Regular communication, game in mint condition as stated. Would happily buy from again.

Comment

Bought F.E.A.R (PS3) from psusion. Quick and corteous communication throughout the process and the game arrived here in Norway in perfect condition. In addition to being a great person to deal with, it's obvious he takes good care of his stuff.

Two thumbs up!

Comment

My first dealing with this gent, and he was very good on the comms. Packaged everything up securely as promised and very polite.

Will happily deal with again in the future.

Thanks again!

Comment

Bought a couple of 360 games from me, quick payment and great comms the perfect trader!

Comment

bought Phantom Hourglass from psusion... brand fire new, excellent price, good communication and turned up the day after posting!.. wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again!.. thanks fella

Comment

Traded for F1 Championship Edition on the PS3 with psusion, went like a charm, good communication throughout and game arrived as minty as toothpaste!

Comment

Working...
                              X