No announcement yet.

psusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me a sexy Mario 25th Anniversary set; took a bit of time to post but was given plenty of forewarning of this. Didn't mention it was still sealed which was a nice surprise, and was packaged safe enough that a bomb wouldn't have dented it. Comes highly recommended, many thanks!

Comment

A top trader indeed - paid very quickly for a Wii game, comms were friendly - what more can a refined gentleman ask?

Comment

Purchased a GB Micro. Great comms, item came well packaged, could not be happier. Cheers!

Comment

Bought the Mario Anniversary Nintendo DSi XL off this fine gent.

Held onto it for me for 2 weeks til I got back in the country and could sort out payment.

Arrived well packed and as described… unopened.

Many thanks!

Comment

I brought 2 guidebooks, they were top quality. Nice all round to deal with. Thanks

Comment

I bought a download code for a 3DS game from psusion.

The code worked a treat and the PMs were quick and friendly.

Comment

Bought some DC games off Aaron, and was delighted with the packaging, comms and condition of the games. Thanks again chap.

Comment

Bought a bunch of DC games from me, absolutely hassle free.

Comment

Well yet again Bordersdown never ceases to amaze me. What I thought to be an audiobook of literary works surrounding the future evolution potential of the shell-less terrestrial gastropod mollusc. Turns out to be a collection of SNK games not at all related to my favorite garden creature?
                    Fortunately I happen to have one of these Wii units available to investigate the contents of this disc further, I just hope it will do my research paper justice..

Many thanks for the incredible speed of delivery, now if you don?t mind I must get back to the laboratory!

Comment

Bought some DC games and a PS2 game! Perfectly packed and kept me up to date. Couldn't ask for more legend!

Comment

Working...
                      X