• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought
    PS3 PAL - Mirror's Edge
    PS2 PAL Ring of red
    PS2 JP Sakura Taisen 0
    from psusion.

Everything was posted with great care and arrived in perfect condition.
    Couldn't be happier.

Comment

Bought RR7 (PS3) from Psusion arrived in mint condition!

Comment

Bought Soul Calibur 4 off psusion.

Arrived fast, no problems.

Comment

Bought Resi REmake off psusion and it arrived mint, as stated. very happy. Thanks again Aaron

Comment

Bought The Red Star from psusion. Arrived quickly, in brand new condition. Excellent stuff - ta.

Comment

bought Streetfighter from this guy and its in lovely condition

for the price i bought it for a bargain me thinks, considering i nearly bought it new on release

hurrah!!!!

Comment

Bought Soul Calibur & Space Channel 5 DC from psusion - he sent friendly responses to messages, and the games arrived quickly, with no problems at all. Thanks again!

Comment

Bought a DS game from psusion and received quickly, as advertised. Very friendly guy, no problems Thanks!

Comment

My first time dealing with Aaron and hopefully not the last. Excellent to deal with throughout.

Cheers

Comment

Brought a game from this dude, and he was very polite, providing me with a genuine description. Friendly and delivered the game in good time.

My second dealing with him, and it ran smoothly........

thanks again,

Comment

A top trader right here - pleasure to deal with; friendly PMs, quick payment. What more is there?

Comment

Excellent trader - polite, friendly and kept me informed about the sale at all times. The copy of Zelda 2 on the GBA he sold me was as mint as he said it was, too. Very happy.

Comment

Bought some Dreamcast games from him.

Perfect seller. Accurate, honest, polite, patient, friendly, and I could add many more positive adjectives here.
                            Everything was exactly like I expected: his descriptions are very precise, clear and honest.

Thank you again!

Comment

Brought a PS3 game from my man here, and as always, good service. delivered in decent time, packaged well and game was in brand new condition as promised.

Thanks again, and look forward to our next transaction!

Comment

Bought Red Steel US Wii off psusion.

Arrived in good time and in fantastic condition.

Comment

Working...
                                X