GTA IV - The Lost and Damned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTA IV - The Lost and Damned

Shocked no one has downloaded this yet, but guess im lucky being off work.

This has reignighted my love for GTA, the new physics with the bikes are perfectly balanced now! And it makes me want to go and finish GTA, which im going to try and do now, as i didnt get round to it when it came out!

Wont say too much until ive got further into it, as its pretty much GTA, but more missions, so you know what to expect, but definately worth the purchase, the only thing i wish they would have done is implement it better into GTA IV, when you load the game up it just says, Lost and Damned has been downloaded, do you want to play this? I think a main title screen with GTA IV and then a new line with GTA IV L&D, would have looked better, but thats just me!!

Now, go download, you must!!

Aaron

Already have. Just watching my tv episodes out of the way, so i don't think about them while i'm playing it. Can;t wait!

Comment

Still downloading . 12 percent left!

Comment

i did the first couple of 'missions' and got the 1% achievement.

nobody does story like these guys, I immediately care about the biker gang and it sets up a great storyline with rivalries aplenty.

can't say I really notice the handling mechanics being altered much but was shocked to see I finsihed this way back in July and not played since then.

one of the reviews mentioned a filter that makes the graphics look grainy which can be turned off but again can't say I really noticed much.

can't say much other than looks like plenty more of the same, which is good in my books

Comment

Been playing this for the last 2 hours. More of the same, with some nice crossover missions from the main game so far.

The new set of characters are great, and I'm enjoying just going around and looking at the new signs etc at the mo. Some new mini games here too that I haven't tried

air hockey and arm wrestling

I will say though, the first thing I did was get that horrible 'noise image' filter off. Much better without!

Back to it!

Comment

Sounds great, downloading now! I think this is the first DLC I've ever bought.

Comment

Anyone here enjoy the

full frontal?!

LOL!

Comment

I know this is a separate story but does anyone know if downloading this affects the main Niko part of the game? Like the bike physics for example?

Comment

So if I get this today then and start with a clean game (as I lost my GTAIV 100% save when HDD messed up few months ago) I can start this game from the off without having to play Nikos story first?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
                    So if I get this today then and start with a clean game (as I lost my GTAIV 100% save when HDD messed up few months ago) I can start this game from the off without having to play Nikos story first?
                    Yeah, think of it as a separate game as such, like LCS or VCS, you just need the city to run the stories.

Comment

Cheers m8 off to buy then as cant get into Fear 2

Comment

Just been getting into this and this really does set the standard for dlc. Also, anyone tried arm wrestling? Suprisingly hard. They've also knocked Liberty City Radio up a knotch and its quite excellent.

Comment

Yeah, I just escaped from cops after a mission with Run To The Hills playing. Tremendous!!

Having a break from it now. Already 30% done and want it to last more than a day!

Will be mucking around later with races,

gang wars

, hookers, dates, internet, TV etc I think!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            I know this is a separate story but does anyone know if downloading this affects the main Niko part of the game? Like the bike physics for example?
                            I've been seeking an answer to this in the headlines thread without response. Posing the same question on gamefaqs however it would appear not, sadly

A wasted opportunity but there you go.

Comment

I'm also glad that they've got rid of that stupid lean that happens when you're running.

Comment

Working...
                              X