No announcement yet.

3 on 3 NHL Arcade [PS3/360]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a little go on this yesterday. It was lol-some. Great checking and quite amusing but tbh I didn't know what the hell was going on, re, how to get power-ups. They just seemed to happen randomly. Quite fun really, love the bobble heads, but the rink was v. small. No Prinnieaux-style silky passing moves, it was all hit-the-net hard, or wait until the opposition goalie was mega small.

Odd choices for some of the teams. I may have imagined it, but I'm sure Jeremy Roenick was one of the players. Old man ftw. And DiPietro as one of the goalies?! Mr Injury isn't even in the top 10 NHL goalies, never mind top 4!

Comment

been playing this two player for\last two nights and have to say it is great fun. close games of shouting and hilariity the game is easy to opick up and has some great moments we love it and it is the best 6 quid I have spent in a long time.

Comment

I love this. Bought it last week when it was deal of the week and it's brilliant fun. As said earlier in the thread it's kinda like a hockey version of NBA Jam. Much better than I expected and at 200 points one of the deals of the year.

Comment

i grabbed it as it was so cheap...good fun so far

Comment

Me and my brother played this, it's great! Brings out the sibling rivalries!
            200 bill tokens is a fine bargain. Am I being dumb? Can you pick NHL teams or is it just Red vs Blue?

Comment

Just red vs blue but you can change the people in the teams.

Comment

Working...
              X