Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Leone View Post
    I'm just so angry right now.
    Another annoying thing is when people quote the person directly above them. Or even the OP. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by honeymustard View Post
      Another annoying thing is when people quote the person directly above them. Or even the OP. Idiots.
      >>QFT

Comment

It's not as annoying as when people get nasty about other members in a post then edit it 10 minutes later but forget that people have already seen it in via the email response and that the post also shows that it's been edited.

Last edited by JP; 31-01-2009, 00:08.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
          I totally agree, I used to be a right **** when I was a teenager, but now I will, as you say, type something in response and then think 'what's the point' and delete it. Am I getting wiser, or just lazier?
          I've only gotten to this point in the thread. Noobs post is how I've been for about 3 maybe 4 years.

I still mull over what someone said to me in the Doherty thread. It was pointless replying.

Comment

This is actually quite a good thread although it's bizarre that it's getting so much attention

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post

I still mull over what someone said to me in the Doherty thread. It was pointless replying.
              Get this then Darran. I kept it, god knows why, someone drunk and tough behind a keyboard late one night, made me laugh. Was keeping it originally i think as ammo, grew up 10 minutes later.

Did i respond, could i be bothered? No. (and no, it's not from who you think.)

Comment

The best ever arguing on the internet was NTSC-UK versus those gaming girls with the ninja gloves, a few years back. That's what the internet was invented for.

It was great, up until you guys got your arses kicked at DOA by a transvestite they fielded.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                  It's not as annoying as when people get nasty about other members in a post then edit it 10 minutes later but forget that people have already seen it in via the email response and that the post also shows that it's been edited.

edit:
                  Last edited by Spatial; 31-01-2009, 08:08.

Comment

Aaw Jamie, I put extra effort in mine to make sure it was edited exactly 10 minutes after! I had 10 minutes of "If Jamie comes into this thread while I'm waiting to get rid of the things I've said about him...I'll not be able to talk my way out of it AGAIN".

Seriously, you'd love to have seen the look on my face when Darren was reading this thread just after I posted and was working out whether I should just chicken out and change it straight away.

Comment

When did we end up on first name terms?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        This is actually quite a good thread although it's bizarre that it's getting so much attention
                        It may have something to do with another forum currently melting down due to some mod issues? Seems to go around every now and then doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                          When did we end up on first name terms?
                          Yeah John? When did you and Jamie end up on first name terms?

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                            It may have something to do with another forum currently melting down due to some mod issues? Seems to go around every now and then doesn't it?
                            I think I heard about that. Something to do with a gay racist wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                              Yeah John? When did you and Jamie end up on first name terms?
                              He'd be well advised to mind what he says in response to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                                He'd be well advised to mind what he says in response to this.
                                That's a bit of a surprise!!

Anyway, even though this is the perfect thread for it, I'm really not going to get involved...

Comment

Working...
                                X