No announcement yet.

Tattoo Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered my tickets the other day for the Great British Tattoo show at Alexandra Palace

Went last year & looking forward to another good day out

Neil

Comment

Does anyone know a good cover up artist, I have one I hate so looking for something special to go over it

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
        Does anyone know a good cover up artist, I have one I hate so looking for something special to go over it
        Any good tattoo artist should be able to do a good cover up

Where are buddy?

I can recommend a couple of local parlours but only round here.

When I'm at the show in a couple of weeks I'll grab some cards & give you some more local to you if you like?

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          Any good tattoo artist should be able to do a good cover up

Where are buddy?

I can recommend a couple of local parlours but only round here.

When I'm at the show in a couple of weeks I'll grab some cards & give you some more local to you if you like?

Neil
          I live in Durham (North East) but I would travel country wide if need be.

thanks Neil

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
            I live in Durham (North East) but I would travel country wide if need be.

thanks Neil
            Okie Dokie
            I'll have a look while I'm at the show to see who's your way for you

In the meantime these are the locals I'd recommend...

Exile Tattoo

Artists
            Luke Edwards

Luke Edwards is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Luke Edwards and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Rob Cresswell
            INK361 is your go-to source for expert insights and informative content on all things tech, gaming, streaming, and social media.

Silver Needles
            Silver Needles, Southend-on-Sea. 7,655 likes · 2,888 were here. Professional, friendly and well established tattoo studio offering custom designs.

Artists

Anthony Cole (did my Transformers Sock)
            Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Sam Ford
            Samantha Ford is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Samantha Ford and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

INK361 is your go-to source for expert insights and informative content on all things tech, gaming, streaming, and social media.

Vintage Ink
            Vintage Inx opened in November 2013 We are a highly professional tattoo parlour based in basildon... 1 Honywood Road, SS14 3DS Basildon

Artist
            Sam Butler

Original Ink House

Artist
            Oliver Greenhill

I don't do Facebook so can't check them out but Katie does & I look at them through her phone.
            I've spoken to all of them at length or had work from them (in the case of Sam & Anthony at Silver Needles) & they are all the first on my list to go to when I finally get the money together to do my next one

But as I said I'll do some proper research at the show & fine someone more local for you but at least this gives you some ideas

Neil

Comment

addition to my right arm sleeve, one more day booked to get the background and highlights done.

inside of arm (hurt like a mmmmmfudger)

Comment

Stunning!!!!

Looks awesome man

Who's the artist?

Comment

Thanks. The tattooist is lady called kerry Hutchison, the artist is Audrey kawasaki.

Comment

Love the top image, but that's a lot of boobage, your Mrs must be quite understanding.

Did you get the work done locally?

Comment

Lol yes, I wasn't going to get the nips done, but thought f it.

It was done out of crossroads in Rosyth.

Comment

So great beecee! I'm looking to get my very first tat on my upper right chest plate. Batman: The Dark Knight logo. I've been told it will hurt like hell though, and I'm a bit nervous because I've never been good with needles...

Any advice?

EDIT: I'm based in London. Can anyone recommend any good places? Cheers!

Comment

no real advice, just prepare for pain, weird pain but pain none the less, it stops the instant the needle leaves the skin though. and afterwards its like a case of mild sunburn for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel View Post
                            So great beecee! I'm looking to get my very first tat on my upper right chest plate. Batman: The Dark Knight logo. I've been told it will hurt like hell though, and I'm a bit nervous because I've never been good with needles...

Any advice?

When I lived in London I had the majority of my tattoos done at Living Image in Greenwich, excellent artists.

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel View Post

Any advice?

Like Beecee said it's an odd pain to describe but it does hurt...a lot in places.

Depends on how far you are willing to travel for the right artist.
                              We have loads down here I could recommend in a heartbeat but might be too far for repeat visits as I doubt a chest plate would be a single sitting

Neil

Comment

Finally got my cover up, just let the artist freehand it. I'm happy with the result

Comment

Working...
                                X