No announcement yet.

Tattoo Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found the design what I had in mind. Will update the thread when I get it done.

Its perfect..exactly what I had in mind

Will make an appointment asap...know he can't get me in for 7-10 days as I have spoken to him earlier, but he will fit me in before it should of happened

Comment

Got my tattoo gun today. (fragrant gun)

Comment

Here are a couple of small ones I have had done in the last few weeks.

Comment

I love these 3 swallows. I bought the designs and chose the placement + added flowers which match my Koi further down my arm.

Comment

Watched loads of Miami Ink when I was off work sick last week, I'm not planning on getting a tattoo but find it all very interesting like Top Gear or summit.

Like that Top Hat Skull one, you're older ones look really faded, how long have you had them?

Comment

Yeah I'm surprised on the amount of fading there. Do you tan them or something?!

I like the same type of tats you like - I will be getting a load of old school inspired stuff soon. You thought of tying them all together for full sleeves?

Comment

The faded ones are about 18 years old. Hence the fading. I'm going to get all my older ones re-coloured soon.

I'm debating full sleeves...

Comment

Cutmymilk...I've bought most of my designs from www.tattoofinder.com but, if you go to www.tattoojohnny.com they're some ****ing cracking old skool designs. I mean, really really good.

Comment

Cheers. I know what elements I want, its just finding the right tattooist. I have a swallow I want tidied up already so everything will join that. I'll look like a 1920's sailor (but with better drawn ink!).

Comment

I now have 16 tattoos on my arms. I look a bit like that, Its what I wanted. Hehe

Old skool all the way for me.

Comment

That skull one has made me think about getting Death from Soul Eater tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
                          I'm debating full sleeves...
                          Don't debate it...

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                            Cheers. I know what elements I want, its just finding the right tattooist. I have a swallow I want tidied up already so everything will join that. I'll look like a 1920's sailor (but with better drawn ink!).
                            I go here mate, well worth checking out -

Comment

Finally got my translations and stencil back for my tattoo that i want, also found the tattooist as well so just need to book it now. My first tattoo so im all excited

Comment

these are a few months old now, as its now finished 3/4 sleeve

Comment

Working...
                                X