Dell Inspiron N270 1GB - ?195 at Tesco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Inspiron N270 1GB - ?195 at Tesco

Reduced down from ?249 already, sure it's not as nice as the 10" screened version but if you're on a tight budget you won't find it cheaper (it's still ?249 on the Dell website)

(courtesy of hotukdeals).

Also from hotukdeals, Acer Aspire One... £150 at Asda...

Acer Aspire One AOA150-Ab Netbook with 512Mb Ram and 120Gb HDD £150 Instore @ Asda

Sapphire Blue, Linpus Linux® Lite version , 8.9" WSVGA Acer CrystalBrite TFT LCD, Intel® Atom processor N270 (1.60 GHz, 533 MHz FSB, 512 KB L2 cache), 512Mb RAM, 120GB SATA Hard Disk Drive with SD Card reader for storage Expansion, Mobile Intel® 945GSE Express Chipset up to 8MB Shared Graphics Memory, Acer InviLink 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® network connection, 3-cell Li-ion battery pack, Integrated 0.3Mp Acer Crystal Eye webcam, 5-in-1 card reader, 3* USB 2.0

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, I've just gone out and bought one from the local Asda.

Comment

Me too. Typing on it now. Cheers!
        My second Advent 4211c (in as many weeks) gave up earlier today and will be going back to PC World on Tuesday. This Acer One is a good replacement at 1/2 the price.

Comment

To the untrained eye which is the better deal. I presume you can put XP on either. It's for the gf so linux is a bit of a no no.

Comment

I can't say which is the better, but if you're concerned about linux because your GF isn't very tech savvy, I wouldn't worry. I got the Acer for my wife and the linpus lite OS is very, very simple.

Comment

Working...
            X