Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eye of Judgement WITH PSeye in GAME: ?69.99 down to ?19.99!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eye of Judgement WITH PSeye in GAME: ?69.99 down to ?19.99!

Just picked this up in the Tunbridge Wells store - they had loads. Quite a bargain to be had if you can find it at your store!

http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/Strategy/~...mmended=SEARCH
    £30 online if you CBA going out

Comment

Got mine today for £20 squids in store too. The game itself looks monumentally dire, but now I'll be able to throw gang signs in GTI Club, which is a win.

Staff near me are clearly keeping the really good sales stuff back for themselves too. I was initially told rather sheepishly that they had sold out, so then some haggling over the pre-owned price lead to them miraculously producing a new one out of their arses. Ho hum.

Comment

had tonnes of these in the Trafford centre, but i just walked right past these!! just rang my mum cuz she works near Game and she went and got one for me

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut View Post
          Got mine today for ?20 squids in store too. The game itself looks monumentally dire, but now I'll be able to throw gang signs in GTI Club, which is a win.
          Actually, the first play thread was rather positive. 1UP review.

Comment

I'll give it a shot. Local GAME have actually put these out on the shop floor now, for £19.98, so its still going.

Comment

I actually enjoyed the single online game I played of it, shame it's such a hassle to set up every time (not to mention the fact that I have no proper surface in my room for the camera and mat to sit).

If you have the room for it, it's worth picking up for the camera alone imo at this price.

Comment

I enjoyed it too, just used to grab a coffee table and set it up on that, only took 90 seconds once you'd done it a couple of times.

I found the games just went on too long, sure once I played one past 90 minutes.

Comment

They had these stashed upstairs when I went into Milton Keynes' store yesterday, so if you don't see 'em on display it's worth asking.

This seems like a very nice little smut-cam. Nice design and compared side-by-side (under Windows XP) the picture is better than the iSight in my MacBook - in fact the Mac drivers warn that it is particularly high bandwidth, and might misbehave if there are other devices on the same bus. Tried it with the Sony video editing software on the PS3 and the audio quality - from 2 metres away the sound is excellent.

Comment

Hopefully I can find somewhere that still has these in when I get paid next week

Comment

Just got one copy from princess street, edinburgh. The camera is awesome as webcam with 320x240@125fps and 640x480@75fps max. The shop at princess street has still one box left if someone is interested.

Comment

Bought one in Cheltenham this morning. Still have a load behind the counter in the glass case.

Comment

Game in Hamleys' basement, London has them

Comment

Did they have quite a few left Damien?

Comment

They only had one box on the shelf (small space etc), but when I brought it to the counter they sent somebody to get a sealed one, then put the box back in it's place on the shelf.

Comment

Working...
                              X