Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eye of Judgement WITH PSeye in GAME: ?69.99 down to ?19.99!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's two left in croydon if anyones intrested.

Comment

hastings had about 3 in on sunday.

Comment

11 left in St Enoch centre Game (Glasgow) at lunch time today.

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
          Game in Hamleys' basement, London has them
          Apologies all bought what the guy said was the last one tonight (c.6.20pm). Looks like there was one purchased soon before me, as they were putting the display box back out.

Comment

What is eye of judgement ?

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary View Post
              What is eye of judgement ?
              It's the one on the left!

Only joking!!

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

A PS3 card game bundled with a camera.

Comment

It's a really good game but it takes about an hour to play so I ended up getting rid of mine. I'm always tempted to buy it again though.

Is it possible to buy it without the camera as I already have one?

Comment

Sure it only comes with the camera John, think the camera's are about twenty quid on their own anyway. Sell it on and re-coup most of your outlay. Jobs a good 'un.

After typing all that think the USA version also came "game only".

Comment

The camera retails in Game etc at 24.99, cause when I got a copy of this, they were in the cabinet behind the counter with that price stuck on them.

Comment

Now I've got 2 cameras after buying this as I already had one

Comment

I ended up buying it again today. I'd forgotten about about the WoW style stupidly slow patches for this game.

Comment

^ Yes, slow isn't it. 3.5GB on my HDD from this game.

Worth mentioning, although I've seen it elsewhere Play.com have 3 different pre-built Set1 card packs for sale at £1.99 to £2.99 each, which is much cheaper than their original price.

Other then Ebay I've struggled to find ANY Set2 or Set3 cards for reasonable money. I guess it means I don't have to worry about buying the DLC, but it'd be nice to have a few.

Comment

Working...
                              X