Price reductions/sales on Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price reductions/sales on Steam

Just thought I'd start this thread for the few of you who also game on PC. Valve appear to have reduced a lot of prices on Steam today, check it out:

Steam is the ultimate destination for playing, discussing, and creating games.

Steam is the ultimate destination for playing, discussing, and creating games.

One of particular note is Bioshock for £3.49 - already have the game myself unfortunately, but for those that don't it's a bargain.

Anyway, check it out if interested
    Last edited by Hohum; 26-12-2008, 18:38. Reason: Added link that better shows sale prices.

id super pack - 18.99£
    UT3 - 6.99£
    or Unreal Deal pack (includes UT3) for 11.49£

Comment

Left 4 Dead now ?20.24 aswell

From Valve (the creators of Counter-Strike, Half-Life and more) comes Left 4 Dead, a co-op action horror game for the PC and Xbox 360 that casts up to four players in an epic struggle for survival against swarming zombie hordes and terrifying mutant monsters.

Comment

STALKER: Clear Sky for ?9.49: http://store.steampowered.com/app/20510/

Comment

TF2 for £7 is a mental bargain

Comment

Or you could just buy the Valve Complete Pack for a shade under £40, and have done with it. That's 22 games including Left 4 Dead (£20-something) and the Orange Box (£15)

Comment

Bioshock at £3.50 is a bargin, sold my 360 elite a while back so been without a version of that game I can play, so nice to be able to pick it up for so little. Beyond good and evil physco I believe are under £5 as well, which is lovely.

Comment

Thanks OP

Been thinking about getting the Valve complete pack for a while now, and that just made up my mind for me!

Comment

Rockstar titles now all have 30% off for the weekend.

This also applies to the bundle packs, which include:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/606/ (GTA Classics bundle)

and

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/604/ (Max Payne bundle)

Not bad, GTA4 still doesn't tempt me but I might pick up the Max Payne bundle (although I think the first game has issues with Vista, so will have to check that out beforehand).

Comment

There's a bit of a cock-up there which took me by surprise, Wild Metal for £38.49

When you click on it, it turns out to be the Rockstar Bundle for that price, which has Wild Metal in it.

Buy Rockstar Collection

Includes: Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Manhunt, Max Payne, Max Payne 2, Midnight Club 2, Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto 2, Wild Metal, Grand Theft Auto IV

Comment

World of Goo has 75% off this weekend:

World of Goo is a multiple award winning physics based puzzle / construction game made entirely by two guys.

Well worth ?4.24.

Comment

jesus, nice price. Think i'll get that one.

Comment

Steams weekend deals are great, always check now.

Comment

Also if you have the retail version of UT3 you can now add your serial, helps to keep UT up to date and patched at least.

Comment

This weekend's deal is Red Orchestra, 66% off making it a princely £2.99. Comes with a newly released map and 44 Steam achievements.

Red Orchestra is a Battlefield-esque multiplayer game set on the Russian Front, with an emphasis on realism. In this case that means a lot of little details they normally don't include such as being able to rest your weapon on the environment for a steadier aim, realistic ballistics (i.e. bullet drop), walking artillery barrages etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X