Price reductions/sales on Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oddworld this weekend:

Both games can be had for ?2.25 - hell, I can spend more than that on lunch during a break at work.

Comment

10% off most indie games too

Comment

I hate Steam with a passion, it keeps making me buy games I really shouldn't every weekend just because they're so cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Myth View Post
          I hate Steam with a passion, it keeps making me buy games I really shouldn't every weekend just because they're so cheap.
          So true. I've just bought Unreal 3 because I.HAVE.NO.WILLPOWER.

Comment

Ubisoft are doing a deal on Steam every day for the whole week, today is Assassin's Creed.

Probably worth keeping an eye on to see what else crops up.

Comment

Tomb Raider Anniversary for ?3.50 this weekend:

Tomb Raider: Anniversary retraces Lara Croft's original genre-defining adventure — globe-trotting 3rd person action-adventure in pursuit of the legendary Scion artifact. Using an enhanced 'Tomb Raider: Legend' game engine, the graphics, technology and physics bring Lara's adventure and pursuit of a mystical artifact known only as the...

Comment

I really shouldn't but I am tempted.

Comment

Orange Box this weekend for ?5.66:

The Orange Box is a bundle that includes five titles from Valve: Half-Life 2; Half-Life 2:Episode 1; Half-Life 2: Episode Two; Team Fortress 2, the sequel to the game that put class-based, multiplayer team warfare on the map; and Portal, the game that blends puzzles, first person action, and adventu

Although I'd imagine nearly everyone has it by now. Great value for anyone who doesn't though, or if you'd like to try the PC version of TF2 etc

Comment

Bloody typical, I just paid £14 for it in Lame Station not three days ago and installing it from disc was a massive pain in the ass

Comment

Fallout 3 for ?13.49 (half of RRP) this weekend:

Vault-Tec engineers have worked around the clock on an interactive reproduction of Wasteland life for you to enjoy from the comfort of your own vault. Included is an expansive world, unique combat, shockingly realistic visuals, tons of player choice, and an incredible cast of dynamic characters.

I'm probably gonna pass as I know I won't get around to playing it, but it may interest some of you.

Comment

They also have every game published by Meridian4 in a pack to download for ?20

Thats 12 games, I know both Shadowground games are pretty decent, but no idea about the others....

Anyone played them?

Comment

Originally posted by Hohum View Post
                          Fallout 3 for ?13.49 (half of RRP) this weekend:

Vault-Tec engineers have worked around the clock on an interactive reproduction of Wasteland life for you to enjoy from the comfort of your own vault. Included is an expansive world, unique combat, shockingly realistic visuals, tons of player choice, and an incredible cast of dynamic characters.

I'm probably gonna pass as I know I won't get around to playing it, but it may interest some of you.
                          Currently ?15 for the disk from Gameplay:

Comment

Personal preference I guess. I'd rather have digital copies of PC games myself (saves space, don't need disc in to play, automatic updating, etc).

Comment

Droplitz reduced by 80% to ?1.59

Steam is the ultimate destination for playing, discussing, and creating games.

Comment

Braid is ?3.39 atm.

Comment

Working...
                                X