Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chain View Post
    Roll on L4D and Motorstorm2!!
    No, gief Mirror's Edge and CoD: World at War please!

Comment

CoD would be good as I'm hoping to get that as a XMas pressie for someone

Comment

Even if it isn't part of the online deal of the day, my source tells me CoD:WaW will be one the half price games soon enough so no need to hope.

Comment

What I find particularly amusing with gamestation, is that they're not selling half price games - when last I checked, 50% of £39.99 was not £24.99...

Comment

Referring to Far Cry 2 I presume? To be fair to em that is not the half price game this week (that is still Fable II), it is just the online deal of the day.
            Last edited by ezee ryder; 02-12-2008, 19:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
              What I find particularly amusing with gamestation, is that they're not selling half price games - when last I checked, 50% of £39.99 was not £24.99...
              Some games are half price, some aren't, they didn't say all would be did they ?

EDIT: should have read ezee's post before replying doh.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                Even if it isn't part of the online deal of the day, my source tells me CoD:WaW will be one the half price games soon enough so no need to hope.
                Oooh.. insider info huh?
                I recall last year CoD4 was in the deal IIRC for ?24.99. I remember picking it up then, so I figured it would happen this year too.

Comment

Referring to Far Cry 2 I presume? To be fair to em that is not the half price game this week (that is still Fable II), it is just the online deal of the day.
                  Nope, their "half price" offer on dead space - not that I'm complaining about how cheap it was, just that half price is misleading when their original price is ?39.99

Comment

Their original price is £39.99, but the RRP is probably £49.99.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                      Nope, their "half price" offer on dead space - not that I'm complaining about how cheap it was, just that half price is misleading when their original price is ?39.99
                      That also wasn't a half price deal, it was just marked down for a week or so.

Comment

Thats gonna be todays.

Comment

That also wasn't a half price deal, it was just marked down for a week or so.
                          Yeah, it's a deal with EA. Tiger Woods 09 is ?24.99 this week now that Dead Space is back up to full price.

Comment

Originally posted by hexxed View Post

Thats gonna be todays.

No Southpaw option, so thats me out. Thanx again EA

Comment

Meh, Battlefield has been £20 previously - what's going to be next? Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise for £19.99?

Sadly, i don't see any of these daily deals being worth their salt - the first 3 have been overly disappointing and to me it seems like they're either trying to shift games that aren't selling too well, games that are too old or games that are basically a crock of ****.

There goes my hope of finding a decently priced copy of Resistance 2 - will probably go straight for a copy off of simply games
                              Last edited by Daragon; 03-12-2008, 13:05.

Comment

29 GBP shipped is not decently priced, for a top title that's just been released? No offense, but that's seems a bit spoiled (well, around Europe the game goes for around 60 euros ~ 50 GBP )

Comment

Working...
                                X