No announcement yet.

?5 off ?50 at Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna pre-order 360 Fallout 3 GOTY & then add another game thats gonna get released after it. Am I likely to get the £5 off Fallout or the other game?

Comment

Not sure but I just tried ordering a game that's out now and pre-ordered another. The code was applied to the pre-order so you could try this and then immediately cancel the in-stock game.

If it works you could then use the 2nd code on your other pre-order giving a fiver off each

Comment

I managed to get MW2 down to £39.99 and having Fifa 10 in the same order which is released first, cancelled the Fifa order and kept MW2 but for the life of me I can't get KOF XII down to £34.99 using the same method! tried selecting a pre-order game released before KOF and an instock item but the "junk" keeps getting the discount! Driving me nuts!

Thansk for the codes though, I've been using the first one and it accepts it each time.

Oh and quidco too

Comment

Nice - just used a code to get £5 off the Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition from GAME.

Comment

?3 off ?30 - SPN76HPCD

I haven't tested it.

Comment

^ Didn't work for me when I tried to preorder GH5

Comment

?2 Off when you spend ?20 at Game - VCBY2009

?5 off ?50 - http://www.game.co.uk/jingleballs/ put your email in and they'll send you one.

Comment

The £2 code doesn't work for me.

No e-mail re: the £5 code either.

Comment

I got my email about 10 min after entering my email address

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
                      I got my email about 10 min after entering my email address
                      Same here.

Comment

The 5 quid code is crafty though, it cant be used towards hardware

Comment

Tried to order Mass Effect 2 CE and it says redemption rules not satisfied.

Can't you use it on pre-orders?

Comment

I don't think so unfortunately. Only in stock software.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenballs View Post
                              I don't think so unfortunately. Only in stock software.
                              Damn..thought I might be able to save a few quid on that CE.

Comment

Working...
                              X