Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Profit

New thread for Profit.

I sold him Growlanser generations and castlevania Portrait of ruin with the extras. He paid instantly and kept excellect comunications. cheers!

Profit purchased a GC Component Lead off me.

Fast payment and good comms.

Cheers

Comment

Bought copies of Thunderforce VI and Espgaluda from Profit, he was great to deal with all round. Games were minty and delivered very quickly.
      Cheers

Comment

Bought a PS2 NEO GEO Pad 2 from Profit, which arrived very quickly and in great condition. Thanks!

Comment

Bought some ps2 games which arrived quickly in great condition.

Thanks

Comment

Purchased some games from profit last month. All in perfect condition. Thanks!

Comment

Purchased a DVD from Profit. Excellent comms and arrived very fast. Thanks.

Comment

Bought ZOE 2 from Profit, arrived quickly and in mint condition. Ace trader!

Comment

Bought a few Ps2 games off Profit, couldn't ask for a better transaction.

Ta!

Comment

I bought a copy of Odama off Profit and it came very quickly in immaculate condition. Excellent chap all round; thanks a lot and sorry for the incredibly late feedback!

Comment

Bought Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light, well packaged and really happy with the purchase overall.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Purchased a PS2 game and was treated with excellent comms and great packaging. Thanks a lot.

Comment

I bought a small bundle of PS2 games. Packaging was great, postage was swift and everything arrived in excellent nick.

Top man.

Comment

Bought Hoshigami for Ps1 from him.

Game is absolutely mint as fudge. Doesn't get better than this. Thanks again... ^^

Comment

Working...
                            X