2DFreeplay/GGPO Matchups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2DFreeplay/GGPO Matchups

I figured it deserves its own thread. It's probably a bit silly starting the thread without actually proposing a matchup, but tough tiddly I say.

So yeah, anyone who's up for GGPO just post your username, the game you wanna play and the time(s) you'll be online.

Alternatively, just posting your name on here would be handy (mainly if it's different from your ntsc-uk username) so we know who to look out for.

*insert 2df stuff here*
    Last edited by randombs; 13-11-2008, 21:46.

my user name is trev1976 on GGPO , havnt played in a while but hoping to get back into it in the next few weeks been playing burnout paradise far to much , man that game is huge

Comment

oh yea , i only play SSF2T nowa days

Comment

I'll continue the tradition of imaginative names by being "psyduck" on there.

Comment

I'll check this out!

Comment

phillai

PM me and let's do it... SSFT2 that is!

Comment

Ok here I am aswell!!

My name on ggpo is: jonnifun

Im usually on after 6pm-ish week days.. and whenever I can be bothered at weekends.

My faves, at the moment, are third strike, mark of the wolves and a little bit of alpha 3. Oh and some Marvel Vs Capcom. But guess I'd be up for anything really

Comment

wonderfulkern here, usually on after 10:30pm though sadly

Comment

NeoD Here!

Beware of Kern hes a throw HOE!

Comment

Everyone I've played always mentions my throws! lol

Comment

think i might get my hori RAP out at the weekend and play some ST , ill look out for you all

Comment

Had a few good matches in 3S tonight, god I'm not really a fan of the lineup, I guess Urien is my main guy though.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                          Had a few good matches in 3S tonight, god I'm not really a fan of the lineup, I guess Urien is my main guy though.
                          yes isn't he just.

I just love 3S really need to play with more peeps though, i'm adequate with most of em rather good with maybe 2 - 3. Need more practice fo sho.

Comment

I have this problem now!

Since I formated my computer, it just crashes after logging in and it seems like I'm the only person online!

It seems like I can't move game rooms and it also seems like, I'm the only person online!

Can anyone help me out as I'm getting really bad withdrawl symptoms not playing SSF2T!

Comment

When I get a bit disheartened with SF3, I find that all disappears when I'm down the arcades watching good players playing. It motivates me to really up my SF3 game. As it stands, I play SF3 just like I play SF2. For example, I'll completely forget how to throw and may go two to three games not doing a single throw. 99% of the time I'll remember when I get thrown myself, then that usually leads on to remembering the small jumping attack with MP+MK

Comment

Working...
                              X