Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAL/EURO Game Gear Collecting - Scans Wanted

Hey guys,

thinking of padding out my GG collection. Managed to get a photo/scan for every game except the following so if anyone could email me a link or the like I'd be much appreciated.

World CUp 94 KIXX VERSION

DOnald Duck/ Mickey Mouse DOUBLE PACK

ALSO...does anyone have a complete set of GG? Any pics?

Gary
    Last edited by garyfoo182; 09-08-2008, 20:51.

I can help with scans of most of those games mate, I currently need 21 Pal games to complete my set.

Comment

Score dude that'd be ace. Managed to get Itchy and Scracthy btw.

My emails in my profile.

Gary

Edit - got Double Dragon, Ernie Els and Power Drive
      Last edited by garyfoo182; 03-08-2008, 17:05.

Comment

Brynaldo used to have a full set but he's selling them all off as we speak.

Comment

Gary scans sent for :
          Championship Hockey
          F1 World Championship Edition
          Sensible Soccer
          Terminator 2: Judgement Day
          T2 Arcade Game
          Ultimate Soccer

Comment

WWF Raw is 2nd down in the right-hand column, and Monster Truck Wars is 2nd from bottom.

Classic Superman bottom-left

Lucky Dime Caper/Tale Spin double-pack.

And how about this one? It's a -50 Euro-style cart, but I've never seen a boxed copy. This pic was from eBay Taiwan.

Comment

I have a boxed surf ninjas but its the US version. As far as I know it never got a Pal release (Did it?)

I still need a few of those games Anagram. Still got them ? & if so do you wish to part with them?
              Last edited by northern_gooner; 03-08-2008, 18:53.

Comment

Nah, I'm afraid I cleared all mine out at the start of the year - about half of the pics above were from my copies, but the others were just on my HD.

That Surf Ninjas is something of a mystery - the cart label is different to the pink-stripe US version and the part number has a -50 suffix like Euro games, but there's no sign of it being released anywhere else. And most GG bootlegs don't really attempt to look genuine :/

Comment

I have never seen anything about the Surf Ninjas Pal release (nor a pirate for that matter) as I said I have the US (pink stripe one). Will keep my eyes open for that one.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys, only 5 to go pics wise. I dunno whether this is worth it to be honest - i mean the collection. It's an insane feat. Getting boxed-complete versions is gonna take some patience.

Never seen these before as well:

theres a few more BRAZILIAN games online too

Gary
                    Last edited by garyfoo182; 03-08-2008, 19:20.

Comment

Crazy Company is the Brazilian version of Factory Panic - TecToy changed the names of a few titles. I added all the TecToy releases I'd seen (60-70ish) into VGR's database.

Comment

So apparently according to VGR there are other KIXX and CLASSICS out there.

Gary

Comment

Yeah, I dare say so - TonyB added loads of their PAL Sega entries too, and has or had an almost complete GG collection.

Comment

Hmmmm with the way the market is on the GG stuff, id say now is the best time to snap up anything you need as there seems to be a huge lack of interest in Game Gear (for now).

Comment

GG collecting just seems like such a hassle! Hehe. I suppose it must be like boxed SNES games.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X