No announcement yet.

DC Universe Online [PC/PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 11GB install is from the disc, incidentally. After that there are about 2.5GB of further patches from what I remember.

Comment

Surprised it's taken this long to confirm but DC Universe cannot be sold second hand as the disc locks to the account and system it's first activited on

Comment

^ Saw the news on Eurogamer too. However quite a few people on the comments were saying this in incorrect and you can merely buy another 30-day subscription off PSN.

Comment

i managed to trade mine in the day after i got it, thought the game was a steaming pile.

preowned copies of dcuo in my local game all have stickers on them saying "subscription bought via psn or prepaid network card blah blah"

Comment

According to CVG the game will be released for around £40 on the PSN store in the near future. With the extended sales etc I'm thinking this didn't meet sales expectations.

Comment

Sony today begins its conversion of the servers running PC and PlayStation 3 MMO DC Universe into four MegaServers. The…

Sony is going to be switching to 4 main servers, combining all the players. Like some of the eurogamer commentors have said, this is likely to generate the appearance of more players as the servers have started to die off

Comment

In October superhero MMO DC Universe Online becomes free to play, Sony Online Entertainment has announced. Both PC and …

No idea when I'll find the time to play it but I'll definitely be downloading it at that price!

Comment

Hilarous, I'll definately be all over this next month. Absolutely moronic in the first place that Sony chose the model they did, painfully poor attempt to cover up that it's plainly happening due the failure of the game to sell subs. That payment model looks good though.

Comment

Has anyone tried this yet? I downloaded the pc version, but whenever i try to play it just crashes on the launchpad with the SoE logo.

Comment

Spent literally all day downloading it, but got slightly further and managed to get inside the launchpad, only to be greeted by a 14GB game update ;_;

Comment

i had a very quick go seems ok but does not feel like your playing as a super hero i have a feeling alot of these mmorpgs stick to a similar frame work

Comment

Finally got it to work. Used this http://launch.soe.com/lp3/index.html...o&locale=en_US link to log in. If you have any problems with the launchpad. Use that.

Comment

New free update for Christmas

Comment

Made my character but not played it at all yet

Comment

Remember DC Universe Online, the PlayStation and PC superhero MMO made by the developer formerly known as Sony Online E…

Five years on, DF Universe Online is coming to Xbox One

Comment

Working...
                                X