losersclub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

losersclub

Couldn't find a thread for this chap, anyway, friendly and prompt payment for a 360 game.

James bought a PS3 from me.

Comms were exceptionally prompt & friendly throughout and he remained patient & amiable despite a delay in posting courtesy of our antiquated banking system. A real gent and I would have absolutely no hesitation in trading with James again if the opportunity were to arise - and neither should you!

There are no losers in this club....only winners

Comment

Bought Gamecube Freeloader from me. Paid straight away and always friendly. Highly recommended

Comment

I bought forza 2/VP bundle off losersclub.

Arrived safe a well. No problems.

Comment

Bought Devil May Cry 4 from him - arrived quickly and in good nick. Would buy again. Muchos gracias!

Comment

bought a game from losers, arrived in good time thanks alot

Comment

I bought Skate (360) From Losers.

Came promptly and in good condition.

Thanks

C_S

Comment

bought ninja gaiden (ps3) from James.arrived in fast time and in great condition.

cheers man!!!!

Comment

James sold me Eternal Sonata for the 360 for a decent price. The game was mint, he sent it superquick and his comms were excellent.
                  Would deffo trade with again.

Comment

Excellent buyer, quick payment, smooth transaction thanks!

Comment

Sold me Guitar Hero guitar bundle. Great price and was dispatched very quickly.
                      Thankingyoulongtime.

Comment

Mr Losersclub here sold me his minty fresh copy of Bioshock for the 360 so I can finally catch up to the rest of this year & see what all the fuss is about.

Game arrived quickly & is superb, great trader highly recommended to you all.

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Brought his 120gb PS3 from him arrived next day cheers and thanks again great communication waited til i had the funds in paypal great guy

Comment

first time dealing with the guy, and it all went super smooth. item was in pristine condition (just how i like em), quick delivery and the kind of packaging that makes eco-mentals gnash their teeth recommended.

tbm.

Comment

Bought R-Type Final from losersclub. Arrived exactly as described, top comms. Will definetly deal with again, thanks matey!

Comment

Working...
                              X