Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nooooo

Comment

Playfire sucks. There must be a PS3 gamercard that auto updates like the 360 ones. This one h'ain't too bad, but you have to updqate it yourself
      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 12-08-2008, 11:33.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Level 3, 32 trophies here.

Comment

I should be getting my first platinum tonight as my nice new, shiny PS3 has turned up thanks today.

I've not updated mine for a while so I'm not sure how many I have at the moment.

Comment

Your old one broke? wtf? some of these uncharted trophies are stupid lol, but I have a loan panasonic LCD here now, so 576p only. its terrible.

methinks you played the hell out of that ps3 and it went 'no more!'

Comment

Which Uncharted trophies do you think are stupid?

Personally, I think they're fun and accessable.

Ok, accept for having to go through again in Easy and Normal for me. I start on Hard. Why not unlock Easy and Normal along the way?

Comment

Yeah I've done it on normal and hard now. They are mostly accessible I guess, the other ones I'll go for on easy. 43 artifacts (17 needed and the strange relic), on normal I was looking absolutely everywhere for hidden artifacts, I only found two more on my 2nd playthrough on hard. Christ knows where the others are I was looking quite hard.

anyway when my tv's back I'll put it on easy and make a list of where the treasures are, I don't see myself finding them without a guide. finishing it on crushing too is going to suck, for me anyway.

Think I've got 56% of the trophies now.

Comment

Yeah it died last week but my new one has turned up today.

It made me format my hdd though so I've lost all my saves. I've been a couple of hours away from getting that bloody platinum trophy three times now and had to start again due to losing the save.

It's probably the same problem each time until it eventually died completely. What's more annoying is that I've lost my Burnout save and I'd done loads of that.

Comment

You're right. Some treasures are an absolute b*stard to find

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                      You're right. Some treasures are an absolute b*stard to find
                      You think? I had loads on my first play through. Gonna have to rack my brains to remember them all though.

Comment

It feels bad using a guide to find them, hardly 'working for it' is it. I dunno I'll give it a rest and pickup/do all the trophies I haven't done, on the easy level (kill 50 guys without dying, 3 guys with a grenade etc) and then finish it on crushing (yearite) for the last one.

I guess. how are you supposed to find these things without reading how to do it though, haha, I'm never going to find a strange relic just looking around. (well I don't think so)

great game though. some weak points but greatness overall

Comment

Yeah, Famidude. I remember I had loads in my first playthrough. But I was missing about 3 at one point and the b*stard thing was.... I had to search every act again for them Eventually, I found the last one by getting blown up by grenade launcher and landing on it.... I kid not.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                            and then finish it on crushing (yearite) for the last one.
                            Trust me, it's not that difficult. The only really hard bits are the church sections with the snipers. Other than that, it's a walk in the park.

Comment

I didn't mind them parts on Crushing it was the tricky waves that come at the plane wreckage and later in that big cavern room where you are ankle deep in water that vexed me.

Comment

god that ankle deep in water part is bad enough on hard. I fear I might not get 100% on this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X