Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has everyone been playing this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam The Man View Post
    Yes Mart just Bosh him off the Plane with the crate launcher thing, You have to do it quite a few times though. Whilst your waiting for it to be ready just keep moving and shooting him a bit before ramming him with the crate launcher then repeat until you have knocked him off. At least thats how i remember doing it but it's been a decade.
    Tried that. Didn't really work very well as he just gets you too easily. A really bad boss fight.

Comment

It's not the best boss fight to be honest. There's plenty of YouTube videos demonstrating how to throw him off of the plane by only hitting him with the crate once, though I was never able to do it. I just unloaded as many grenade rounds and flame arrows at him as I could (flame arrows in particular are surprisingly effective), and waited until he was as close to the crate as possible before releasing it. It took about three attempts with the crate. I have no idea if this is the best way to do it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
        The single scenario in Code Veronica is longer than Resident Evil 2, though if you add up the four different (albeit similar) scenarios in Resident Evil 2, it's probably longer overall. It's definitely worth another go if you like the classic Resident Evil formula.
        right o. I'll knock RE:4 on the head and maybe give it a go.

Comment

Not been playing much as been away from home quite alot lately, but when i've had the chance i've been (slowly) playing through Dishonered. Also finished Tales of Graces F recently which i enjoyed, makes me wish they would hurry up and sort the UK release of Xillia out.

Comment

At the mo its a mix of Stranglehold, Black Ops 2 and Golden Abyss

Comment

Working...
            X