Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jissen Pachislot Hisshouhou Hokuto no Ken SE (NDS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jissen Pachislot Hisshouhou Hokuto no Ken SE (NDS)

I had a look on here and couldn't find another topic about it.

Well, a while ago I was very interested in picking up my own Pachislot machine, I loved the idea but i'd never actually played on one or even seen one. Went browsing through the reviews on the site and found this on the DS, so I got it and gave it a try.

I have absolutely no idea what in gods earth is going on, but i'll be damned if this isn't cool.

I've managed to fumble my way through the menus, they're not terribly hard to understand, and i've started a Slotter play mode where it looks like you can choose what Pachislot arcade you want to go to, choose what time you want to go there, and even check all the machines to see what's been played on and what hasn't. Very nice touches

You have stats being displayed at the top of the screen on the machine, which I would absolutely love somebody to translate if they would be so kind as I don't know what any of them mean. (Apart from the top left counter, which seems to display how many spins you've played since the last bonus).

It's fun. Very, very frustrating, but fun. I've had moments where i've fed the machine credits for a good half hour and nothing's happened, but i've also just had a moment where i've managed to get into a fight with someone, go into bonus mode, then get triple 7's to start a fight with Raoh (which lasted 26 bonus rounds, half an hour, and gave me something like 2500 odd credits!)

The only thing that i'm getting confused with, is how to complete some of the random events that happen on the top screen. I have no idea what I should be rolling for so I just end up randomly stopping the reels in the hope that I pass it and get onto the bonus.

Overall though i'm very much enjoying it and it's only made me want to own a proper pachislot even more than before. I just need a little help with understanding things...
Working...
X