User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Ok, quite a cool freebie, if i do say so myself, but due to the weight, i would appreciate some sort of donation via paypal for the cost.

A mint L'espion XS, digital camera, the one that folds away looking like a lighter, comes complete with the Box, CD USB cable, etc....

Just pm me.

Aaron

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by AaronBekir View Post
    Ok, quite a cool freebie, if i do say so myself, but due to the weight, i would appreciate some sort of donation via paypal for the cost.

A mint L'espion XS, digital camera, the one that folds away looking like a lighter, comes complete with the Box, CD USB cable, etc....

Just pm me.

Aaron
    can i take this - looking for a digi camera

Have a couple of sticks of PC RAM that are no longer of use to me, they are:
    • 512MB DDR PC2700 (333MHz)
    • 256MB DDR PC2100 (266MHz)
    Handy if you've got an older PC that could do with a bit of a speed boost. Anyway, send me a PM if you'd like them. I don't want to split them (saves me time & postage costs), so whoever shows an interest will be getting both sticks. Also, please be aware that I'm unable to test them (I no longer have a PC that uses this type of DDR) - they did work fine when in use a while back however, so there should be no problems with them.

Edit: gone to tsj.
    Last edited by Hohum; 13-08-2008 at 05:00 PM.

2 film for free

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006) - R1 DVD (Unwatched as I got blu ray)

License to Wed - HD DVD (Hate this film)

Send me a PM if you want them for free or willing to swap another film.

I can accept blu ray (region A) and any DVD/HD DVD

Quote Originally Posted by Hohum View Post
    Have a couple of sticks of PC RAM that are no longer of use to me, they are:
    • 512MB DDR PC2700 (333MHz)
    • 256MB DDR PC2100 (266MHz)
    Handy if you've got an older PC that could do with a bit of a speed boost. Anyway, send me a PM if you'd like them. I don't want to split them (saves me time & postage costs), so whoever shows an interest will be getting both sticks. Also, please be aware that I'm unable to test them (I no longer have a PC that uses this type of DDR) - they did work fine when in use a while back however, so there should be no problems with them.
    Have you still got these ? missed your post as was on holiday, need to check they are compatible with a PC at home so will drop you a PM tonight if you still have them and they're suitable. Thanks.

Sorry David, chap above just asked for them via PM. I'll let you know if he changes his mind though.