No announcement yet.

Meccha! Taiko no tatsujin DS, 7 Islands of adventure JPN DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrived today, Just as good as the first.

I've just golded all of the easy songs that are unlocked at the moment and have just started on medium.

Such an adorable game. Going to be hilarious when I show up on Sat at an old uni meet up in Hull with DS and stand in hand. They'll all be won over! ...

Comment

How exactly do you unlock the Ridge Racer theme and Oni mode on this? I don't seem to have them yet and i've gotten silver crowns on a lot of songs.

Comment

You need to get a certain amount of crowns on hard mode to unlock oni, cant remember the exact number but i think it might be either 20 or 30

as for ridge racer i cant remember if it was unlocked via playing the daily dojo challenge, the adventure mode, or by getting a certain amount of crowns i didnt keep track of the unlocks.

Comment

You unlock the Ridge racer theme either on the first or second island in adventure mode. Did it last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
            You unlock the Ridge racer theme either on the first or second island in adventure mode. Did it last night.
            You beauty. Time to get cracking with it!

Just unlocked Oni mode myself and THAT'S how the game's supposed to be played.

Gold crowns on Lifetime Respect and Go Go Kichin (I think that's the name of the song?)

So, so close on Daybreak's Bell. 2 misses off from a full combo.
            Last edited by Silvergun X; 04-05-2008, 15:32.

Comment

That is all

Im tempted to try to get the whole set of ps2 games now as i need my fix. So many to get though.

Comment

Dang it. I need to get me some fancy pants one of these days.

Nice going importaku. I'm just a few off 100 gold. Taking it easy with #2.

Comment

Wow, very nicely done. If that includes Oni, you have my admiration

You should REALLY try out Beatmania if you did that easily.

Comment

i got my copy last week too, havent done much of hard mode yet, and dont expect to do too much of demon. but its still great. going through the story thing at the moment.
                    loving it, and my monitor is now adorned with taiko stickers

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post
                      Wow, very nicely done. If that includes Oni, you have my admiration

You should REALLY try out Beatmania if you did that easily.

Yup oni as well, some songs i had to play for hours literally going over & over again & again to learn the patterns. Taiko is a good game as theres only 4 main drum combos to learn beatmania is a lot looot harder due to the amount of buttons. I doubt id ever be good on that, pop n music used to destroy me constantly.

Comment

Working...
                      X