No announcement yet.

Euro 2008 [Xbox 360]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid question, but hopefully someone can help....

How can I delete a previously created player in the Captain Your Country mode? I've got a couple of practice players I want to get rid of in my Scotland squad, but can't seem to find out how to delete them.

Comment

Whilst I am enjoying this, there's a bit of crappy 'exploit' online. I've had many opponent shoot straight from kick-off. I thought, they're never going in... but they're very close. Today in one match, my opponent did it straight away and scored. My goalie was on the effin' line as the ball pipped past his ear I equalized... only to have a second go in when my opponent kicked off again. What a pile of dong

Comment

That's been in since 08 mate, I try it from time to time, not scored from it - and it only works sometimes with certain players.

Comment

Is there anything I can do to stop it? It's a bit dog pooey that my goalie was on his line (Casillas) at the time and the ball was inches away from his shoulder.

So players such as Alonso who may have this in their locker are programmed to score these every now and again regardless of goalie positioning?
          Last edited by hudson; 22-04-2008, 13:30.

Comment

I usually grab control of my keeper soon as they try it and stick him back on the line, usually works.

Comment

Right. However, I was well on my line lol.

Comment

Sack the keeper mate.

Comment

Yeah. The way I look at it now is, if Hugo Almeida can score twice in one match from a kick-off, this is a silly soft exploit. Unrealistic and so frustrating when you have played someone off the park waaaaaaaaaah!

Comment

Can anyone who has this confirm what you can do over Live with the game in a non-ranked sense and also a co-operative sense?

Is it one off matches? Or is there more to it than that? And, ahem, are there any points involved? Sorry, shameful I know, but I am a slave to the gamerpoints.

Comment

There's lots of offline achievements for you to wade through.

Comment

Only played my bro in an unranked online match so far but will check it out tonight. I'll be looking out for the kick off exploit (cheers for the heads up)

Been playing mostly CYC which I'm enjoying loads apart from one thing.....I can't for the life of me get the Commentator to say my name. I keep going into the edit mode and adding my surname into the 'Commentator Name' bit (it's in there) but every time I save and come out, it just disappears again.

Anyone else had such a problem?

Comment

Grrrrr. Been kicked by EA servers in my last two ranked matches resulting in me have two DNFs They were funny last night too. Anyone else notice this?

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                            Grrrrr. Been kicked by EA servers in my last two ranked matches resulting in me have two DNFs They were funny last night too. Anyone else notice this?
                            Dunno, I had to get PS3 version because my 360 died. The PS3 version has some mega glitches in it. Like score a goal and have both teams run about hugging and celebrating with each other.

Comment

Seen a fair few glitches on 360 too. Flashing pitch from black to green during manager cutscenes and on two occasions I had the shadow of a totally different stadium appear on the pitch after a cutscene or replay with the ball moving about about a yard away from the players, but still in control Commentary has loads of problems. Strangely, mostly English player names being mentioned when not even in the tie.

Comment

Had some surprisingly enjoyable games on the online cup tonight. Only experienced lag in 2 of about 10 games.

Even more surprisingly only 3 people quit on me whilst I was winning

Took a proper tonking off someone 5-1 as well. I was playing as England and he was Iceland. lol. I think he was a pro

Comment

Working...
                                X