User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've just started this really so i don't know a whole lot. Loving it though, Level 16 Draenei Priest

What servers are you guys on? Not that it matters with my low lvl :P

Quote Originally Posted by Astra View Post
    wouldnt you be best off saving your points for S4 which is apparently hitting soon.
    I reckon 8 weeks minimum man, I'm hoping to have 5/5 Vengeful as well as the VG battle-staff by then ;p

Nah seriously, after I pick up the shoulders (once points reset tonight, yay! 2002 2v2 btw) I'll cap points at 5k and then buy something, recap, rinse + repeat. It would be nice to pick up the robe after shoulders however so I 'look' like I'm in full s3, eventhough I'll be using s1 pants and me OL facewrap of the invoker still. The staff would be the cherry on top however I reckon I'll just replace soulfrost with sunfire on the spellblade.

Looking at 2v2 with s.priest next season with me as destruction now I have the gear. >< I hope we can pull off some decent ratings or I'll look like a tit.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesthesia View Post
    I've just started this really so i don't know a whole lot. Loving it though, Level 16 Draenei Priest

What servers are you guys on? Not that it matters with my low lvl :P
    I play my main character on Ghostlands (crappy PvE realm) although I have casual mage + warlock alts on Al'Akir (old-school pvp realm in a decent battlegroup).

---

yus! these new shoulders are the shizz. With each new piece of gear I become noticably more piss-taking vs. the full s3 people. When I get the full set there will be no stopping me ah, the benefits of starting in crap gear. Landed a duel-deciding 5k soulfire on full s3 warrior last night
    Last edited by dataDave; 09-04-2008 at 09:55 AM.

People talking about you Fallows Saying how good Vona is!

Do you still play on Ghostlands? can't say I've seen you log in in a while.

Yeah man i'm still playing. I did jump out of your guild to join a friends, no offense

I'm a 70 druid on ghostlands, doing the shattered sun offensive dailies for the swift flying form and also trying to get some cool dungeon gear in preperation for Kara heroic (which we've tried twice and slowly we're getting somewhere..!)

The people last night were after a decent mage for PvP arena, then someone said "Is vona on?" and people just started going crazy. "I KNOW VONA HE'S GREAT!!"
    Last edited by Dezm0nd; 11-04-2008 at 07:46 AM.

Got my epic flying mount, was quite hard to click on "Train" to get the riding skill but i'm glad it's done.

I can now relax on the dailies and enjoy WoWs dungeons again! Really struggling to find 10x Ancient Lichen on the AH for a druid quest though, might learn herbalism.

Earned my druids swift flight form last night, it's been a long time since I screamed out "YES!!!" and clap my hands with delight

Heroic Sethekk Halls took some time, but it was worth it. Anzu is a tough cookie.

time to focus on some epic loot.