Triggerheart Exelica (XBLA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post
    Checked - Score resets to 0 on every continue.

And I just managed to make Triggerheart Faintear appear on Stage 1. I'm getting the hang of this again
    I haven't managed to get back on it yet to check. But doesn't this game also have replays? Would be great for us who haven't played it before.

Comment

Playing the demo with a Hori doa4 stick this is great fun

Comment

I don't think it does, but I can do youtube gameplay videos on request if you guys like.

Comment

I don't think it does, but I can do youtube gameplay videos on request if you guys like.
          Excellent, that would be great if you don't mind.

Has anyone read the terrible review on ign?

Comment

How can they not like it ?

Comment

Not played this for about 12 months, really looking forward to it. There is a full game play through Super Play video on www.super-play.co.uk that is great (from what I recall).

Still keen to see your best Silvergun

Anyone noticed any differences to the DC version ?

Comment

Rearranged music and HD graphics are all I can pin down.

Comment

Smash TV 1cc

Comment

The review's a little unfairly harsh I think.

The reviewer complains that the graphics are "Dreamcast-era"- funny that, being a Naomi game, tit- and that they've not been tarted up. Like how? Symphony of the Night wasn't tarted up and nobody complained about that- it's just not necessary.

He made me laugh when he said the story is lacking in substance and style too. Who the frig plays vert shooters for the story? And he complains it's "hell" for people looking for easy achievements... Well, I think that just about sums the review up.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                      The review's a little unfairly harsh I think.

The reviewer complains that the graphics are "Dreamcast-era"- funny that, being a Naomi game, tit- and that they've not been tarted up. Like how? Symphony of the Night wasn't tarted up and nobody complained about that- it's just not necessary.

He made me laugh when he said the story is lacking in substance and style too. Who the frig plays vert shooters for the story? And he complains it's "hell" for people looking for easy achievements... Well, I think that just about sums the review up.
                      I was also going to quote the easy achievements part of the review. Its a typical review from ign tbh.

Comment

How many modes are there? Is there Arcade/Story/Arrange like the Dreamcast version? Or different?

Thanks

Comment

Anybody got any tips for this? Is there any point where you become invunerable as I can dodge bullets to a certain extent but sometimes it's beyond dodging. Does it do it when you fire the anchor?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                            Anybody got any tips for this? Is there any point where you become invunerable as I can dodge bullets to a certain extent but sometimes it's beyond dodging. Does it do it when you fire the anchor?

I don't think there's a way to become invunerable as such, but you do have a small supply of bombs that will clear the screen of bullets for a few seconds to get out of tricky spots, and if you set auto swing off (which is the best way to play it imo), you can use bigger enemies as shields and smaller ones as mini-bombs to clear the bullets close to your character.

Comment

I can't set ANY scores on this at the moment.

I can't even get scores locally at the moment, am i missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by Vince View Post
                                I can't even get scores locally at the moment, am i missing something?
                                You have to be in the top 100 to show your score, which I think is daft. I was 100th, but I got knocked off a few minutes later.

Comment

Working...
                                X