No announcement yet.

The Club 360/ps3 ?19.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt notice this thread, but for some BIZZARE reason i strolled into a game shop (which i have not done in like a year) and saw this offer. I must admit ive never heard of teh game but given it was by Bizzare and it looked ghetto ish, i snapped it up, and i looked in teh bargin bin and found a Gameboy screen wipe for 48p. Hurrah i thought, but when i played teh game, well........ thats another story

Got to say, the game is a bit pish IMO, score attack based on broken game play mechanics does not make a good game, still the unexpected bargain helped make my already great day even better! Yay!

Comment

There aren't any broken mechanics, it makes perfect sense. Perhaps your fingers are broken?

Comment

Aye, nowt' wrong with the mechanics fella, give the sensitivity settings a fiddle. I've been tinkering with em' myself lately, does help matters.

Comment

Will do mate thanks. One thing that bugs is when you mean to kick a door open, but yah end up rolling around like a numpty, whilst getting blasted from all angles. But i guess i should talk about it in first play

Comment

Just got shipping confirmation, yay!

Comment

My copy was ordered Thursday evening and arrived Saturday.

Comment

In work so haven't got time to read through the complete thread so this may have been posted already.

I'd sort of been thinking of buying this but I wasn't willing to pay the full price and there wasn't really any other games I wanted at the time.

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do this but gave it a go today. I was wondering if I'd be able to by a gift card and get the discount on this, the bloke behind the counter checked what ever it is that blokes behind counters check and said that as long as I spend £1 or more on the gift card then the I'd be able to get this discount.

So there you go, it's easy way to get the game if there is nothing else you want. Spend £1 or more on a gift card to get the discount and then you have the gift card to use later.
                Last edited by JP; 13-02-2008, 14:10.

Comment

It's £19.99 when bought with anything in store. But please feel free to finish your sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                    It's £19.99 when bought with anything in store. But please feel free to finish your sentence.
                    Yeeaah...OK.

EDIT:
                    Ah, I think I see what you mean now. Was it because my (now ex) work mate in work was pissing around while I was typing and submitted it before the last part was finished?

I did go straight back in, after punching him in the throat twice to finish it but you obviously got in while I was busy handing the redemption out!
                    Last edited by JP; 13-02-2008, 19:43.

Comment

Heh, yeah. You ended with:

I wasn't sure if I'

Comment

Pffft best place to finish really, it all started going down hill after that part!!

To be fair though, if I didn'

Comment

Deal has ended online, don't know about in-store.

Comment

Stops tonight, guess I won our meta game then

Comment

went in today all info on the deal has ended.

Comment

Working...
                              X