User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: nakamura

nakamura

nakamura sold me a couple of winning eleven games, they arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks for being such a pleasure to deal with

Bought a DC game off Nakamura, excellent price and even threw in another full game as a freebie! Arrived quickly and as described. Super friendly chap to boot, would not hesitate to trade with again. Cheers bud.

Bought a couple of Dreamcast games from me, instant payment and excellent comms. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again, highly recommended

Bought a Need for Speed 4 from him. Everythink OK, fast shipping.
    THANK YOU

Bought God Hand on PS2 from me.

Paid lickety-quick and great communication throughout.

Recommended trader

Top bloke. Sorted me out with the pinnacle of console football games - J League Winning Eleven 10.

Cheers!

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    Martin is a fine chap. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. AND.NEITHER.SHOULD.YOU!

Sold Project Zero (PS2) to Martin; paid me very quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Brought a ps2 game from this dude, and he was very very friendly. I think it's my first dealing with him, but he sent the game out in quick time, packaged very well.

Great service!

thanks again........

Bought Final Fantasy X and Ridge Racer V from him. Arrived promptly and are in great condition too.

Great service!