Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for a 360 pro or elite, from the highstreet...I've checked Zavvi, HMV, Currys, Game and Gamestation, anyone know of other retailers that are doing good bundles?

Comment

By process of elimination, Argos, Woolworths, ToysRUs - assuming you have one near by.

Gamestation are usually quite flexible and normally will swap around games if you ask nicely/pay any difference in value.

Comment

Thanks, I'm gonna go with Gamestation and a free Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

Comment

Woolworths have this offer on at the moment instore and online:

Might be worth checking that it includes the pro version though - I think it does.

Comment

Proberly one of the ebst deals I've seen:
            Xbox 360 Elite
            Kameo
            Fuzion Frenzy 2
            Viva Pinata
            Project Gotham Racing 3
            Xbox 360 Live Arcade Unplugged: Vol 1

All for £260 at Argos

Comment

I'm trying to order World Heroes Anthology for PS2 US, although Amazon.com have cheap international shipping it won't let me order for some stupid reason.

Anyone know a site were I can order this that offers cheap shipping?

Thanks.

Comment

Cheap as chips at VG+ with bog standard shipping (normally takes about five working days)

Amazon.com don't ship games outside the USA do they ? never used to anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                  Cheap as chips at VG+ with bog standard shipping (normally takes about five working days)

Amazon.com don't ship games outside the USA do they ? never used to anyway.
                  I'll order from there, many thanks.

Comment

Thinking about getting a Japanese 360, just a core pack will be fine.

Anyone know where I can get a mega cheap one? Either in UK or from somewhere that I won't get hit with customs.

Thanks

Comment

Really wouldn't recommend an import, given the strong chance you'll end up having to take advantage of the warranty at least once it could cost you more to have it repaired than buying it in the first place as MS UK won't touch them.

Comment

You'll be lucky to find one ultra cheaps.

amazon.jp sell the HDMI arcades for just under 130? + shipping from a nice man in japan.

You can pick up sealed trusty bell Core's on YA for 100? + internal shipping and fee's + shipping from a nice man in japan.

I'm sure a cheaper one could be found at a game store in japan.

Comment

I want Next in HD DVD or Region A Blu Ray very cheap as I heard film might not be good, but Jessica Biel is beautiful in Hi Def

So any bargain ?

Comment

Grand Theft Auto 4.
                            Where's the pest place to preorder it deals and price wise?
                            Thanks

Comment

Looking for Parodius Portable on the PSP. It was only released in Japan and I'm struggling to find a copy of the original pressing.

I've found a couple of copies of the Konami's Best pressings but would really prefer the original if possible.

Obviously looking for it as cheap as possible!
                              Last edited by JP; 20-04-2008, 18:25.

Comment

Is Shopto the best place for a 40GB PAL PS3..its 279.99 now (e-mailed to check) gamestation.co.uk has some bundles but not really any games i want. I'm looking to buy one ready for Haze.

Comment

Working...
                                X