User Tag List

Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Endless ocean

17.99 delivered at gameplay, think its out of stock right enough, might have to wait a few days!

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/...f1cf2640c396fd

I'm after Call Of Duty 4 on the 360. Anyone seen anything positive?

Nope, £37.99 delivered at game.co.uk, it's holding it's price really well.

Could need a Chunky special to get that one cheap.

Endless Ocean... my mates been after it for weeks so found it him here, IN STOCK, at Game Seek £19.99 though http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/NintendoWiimfbw258h1/

(yeah, I know Gameplay order from supplier, but so do Tesco, and my mate's been waiting for weeks apparently)

Looking for Blacksite 360 - I found it in Blockbuster for ?20 but now they've sold out.

I'm looking for Advance Wars (the original on GBA) or Fire Emblem (the original on GBA) - up to £40 for a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz@manc View Post
    Looking for Blacksite 360 - I found it in Blockbuster for ?20 but now they've sold out.
    Gamestation had it on sale recently, their site is selling it for ?29:99. It may be worth looking in the shop if you have one close by.

Perhaps somebody on here could confirm what the in store price is now?

someon on the forums has blackout for sale for 18 quid, that was early today too...

think that was possibly spatial yesterday, and he sold it a couple of days ago

Quote Originally Posted by RuBiQ View Post
    someon on the forums has blackout for sale for 18 quid, that was early today too...

Thanks for all the help guys. Just ordered it from Gameseek. Its about time i had something new and refreshing.